- edge tool used as a cutting instrument; has a pointed blade with a sharp edge and a handle
- use a knife on; "The victim was knifed to death"
- tongue: any long thin projection that is transient; "tongues of flame licked at the walls"; "rifles exploded quick knives of fire into the dark"
- Knife is the second album by Aztec Camera and was released in 1984. It reached number 14 on the UK Albums Chart their highest showing at that time. It also charted at #29 on the Swedish Albums Chart
- The Knife is a song by progressive rock band Genesis from their second album Trespass from 1970. In some ways it is the first "classic" Genesis song as it was performed live often in the band's early days (a live version appears on the Genesis Live album from 1973) and has appeared sporadically ...
- The Knife are an electro pop duo from Sweden that formed in 1999. They consist of siblings Karin Dreijer Andersson and Olof Dreijer, who together ...
- The Knife is the first full length album from Swedish electropop duo The Knife. It was first released in Sweden on 5 February 2001 on Rabid Records, and subsequently in the UK on 8 March 2004, also on Rabid. ...
- Autopsia is an art project dealing with music and visual production. Autopsia gathers authors of different professions in realization of ...
- The Knife (Het Mes) is a 1961 Dutch drama film directed by Fons Rademakers. It was entered into the 1961 Cannes Film Festival.
- A knife is any cutting edge or blade, handheld or otherwise, with or without a handle. Knives were used at least two-and-a-half million years ago ...
- A utensil or a tool designed for cutting, consisting of a flat piece of hard material, usually steel or other metal (the blade), usually sharpened on one edge, attached to a handle. ...
- (fig. 240).Most gold embroideries require a foundation of stout cartridge paper, and, in the case of very delicate designs, the paper should further be covered with kid, pasted upon it.
- another term for a one iron Example: On par 4's with tight fairways Jose frequently used the knife instead of his driver.
- Golfing slang for the 1-iron. In the days when all all iron heads were forged, they were often known as 'blades', and the 1-iron was the sharpest (and most dangerous to use) blade of all.
- Knife, Cutting instrument, Icepick, Screwdriver, Axe, etc.
Produse referitoare la "the knife"
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2020 Lucian Velea