the last word
- the final statement in a verbal argument; "she always gets the last word"
- an authoritative statement; "my doctor has the last word on the medicines I take"
- chic: elegance by virtue of being fashionable
- Last Word is an obituary BBC radio series broadcast weekly on Radio 4. Each week the lives of several famous people who have recently died are summarised with narration, and interviews with people who knew them.
- The Last Word is an Irish radio news review show hosted by Matt Cooper on Today FM on weekday evenings. Eamonn Dunphy originally hosted the show but stepped down in November 2002. Kevin Myers was a regular stand-in presenter in the early years of the show. ...
- "The Last Word" is a short story by author Graham Greene, written in 1988 (see 1988 in literature). It first appeared in The Independent but can also be found in collections of his short fiction, notably the Penguin edition of The Last Word and Other Stories, for which it is the lead story. ...
- The Last Word is a syndicated game show produced by Merrill Heatter Productions having ran in from September 18, 1989 - January 5, 1990. The host was Wink Martindale, and the co-host/announcer was Jennifer Lyall. It was taped in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- The Last Word is an offbeat romantic dramedy written and directed by Geoffrey Haley. It had its world premiere at the Sundance Film Festival in January, and was released wide in 2008.
- "The Last Word" is a science fiction short story written by Damon Knight. It first appeared in the February 1957 issue of Satellite Science Fiction and has been reprinted twice, in Far Out (1961) and The Best of Damon Knight (1976).
- The Last Word is a forthcoming 2010 film directed by David Mackenzie and written by Kim Fupz Aakeson, starring Eva Green and Ewan McGregor. Scenes are currently being shot in various locations around Glasgow.
- The Last Word (Последната дума, ) is a 1973 Bulgarian drama film directed by Binka Zhelyazkova. It was entered into the 1974 Cannes Film Festival.
- The Last Word is a prohibition-era cocktail originally developed at the Detroit Athletic Club. While the drink eventually fell out of use, it has recently enjoyed renewed popularity after being rediscovered as a cult hit in the Seattle area.
- The Last Word (or Letzte Schrei, Der) is a 1975 West German comedy drama film written and directed by Robert van Ackeren and starring Delphine Seyrig, Barry Foster and Peter Hall.
- The finest, highest, or ultimate representative of some class of objects; Concluding remarks or comments; (often pluralized) the final statement uttered by a person before death; A final decision, or the right to make such a decision
- write-in questions and answers about scientific phenomena.
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2019 Lucian Velea