- absolutely essential
- necessity: anything indispensable; "food and shelter are necessities of life"; "the essentials of the good life"; "allow farmers to buy their requirements under favorable conditions"; "a place where the requisites of water fuel and fodder can be obtained"
- unavoidably determined by prior circumstances; "the necessary consequences of one's actions"
- House of Fools is a rock band from Greensboro, North Carolina. Members include Josh King (vocals/acoustic guitar), David McLaughlin (guitar/backing vocals), Joel Kiser (guitar), Matt Bowers (keyboard), Jordan Powers (ex- Far-Less) (bass) and Phil Bell (drums).
- "Necessary" is a song by Japanese j-pop group Every Little Thing, released as their tenth single on September 30, 1998.
- Modal logic is a type of formal logic that extends the standards of formal logic to include the elements of modality (for example, possibility and necessity). Modals qualify the truth of a judgment. ...
- bathroom, toilet, loo; needed, required
- necessarily - in an essential manner; "such expenses are necessarily incurred"
- necessarily - inevitably: in such a manner as could not be otherwise; "it is necessarily so"; "we must needs by objective"
- necessarily - as a highly likely consequence; "we are necessarily bound for federalism in Europe"
- necessaries - necessary or indispensable items
- necessarily - inevitably; of necessity
- activities, processes and structures (supporting the essential components of T); and
- means a service that is required by, and appropriate for treatment of, the covered person's dental condition according to generally accepted standards of dental care as determined by Delta Dental. ...
- Necessity is signified by a 'must' and its cognates. What is necessarily so is what must be so, and a necessary truth (eg '2+2=4' but not 'Mary owns an ice-axe') is one that must be true - that couldn't not be true. ...
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2020 Lucian Velea