- a disease of poultry
- a minor nonspecific ailment
- shoot: kill by firing a missile
- a small hard seed found in some fruits
- shoot: hit with a missile from a weapon
- spot: a mark on a die or on a playing card (shape depending on the suit)
- worst: defeat thoroughly; "He mopped up the floor with his opponents"
- blip: a radar echo displayed so as to show the position of a reflecting surface
- Picture in Picture (PiP) is a feature of some television receivers and similar devices. One program (channel) is displayed on the full TV screen at the same time as one or more other programs are displayed in inset windows. Sound is usually from the main program only.
- In finance, a percentage in point (pip) is the smallest commonly quoted change of an exchange rate of a currency pair.
- Pips are small but easily countable items. It is used to describe the dots on dominoes, dice, denote suits, and is the name for the small seeds of some fruits. It could be used as a synonym for dot in most situations, for example morse code.
- "Pip", also known as "Great Expectations", is episode 62 of the Comedy Central series South Park. It originally aired on November 29, 2000. It is a parody of the Charles Dickens novel Great Expectations and draws heavily on the 1946 film adaptation. ...
- Prolactin-inducible protein is a protein that in humans is encoded by the PIP gene.
- In geometry, the pentagonal prism is a prism with a pentagonal base. It is a type of heptahedron.
- Phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate or PtdIns(4,5)P2, also known simply as PIP2, is a minor phospholipid component of cell membranes. PtdIns(4,5)P2 is enriched at the plasma membrane where it is an important substrate for a number of important signaling proteins.
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2020 Lucian Velea