- The Sticks are a five-piece band from Manchester, England, comprising Tom Rush (lead vocals/guitar), his sister, Poppy Rush (lead vocals), James Moores (drums), The band originally had Andy Lavery on lead guitar; however, Andy has taken a leave of absence due to family commitments.
- "Sticks" is a short story by horror fiction writer Karl Edward Wagner, first published in the March 1974 issue of Whispers. It has been reprinted in several anthologies, including the revised edition of '''', indicating that it is part of the Cthulhu Mythos genre.
- rural terrain, especially a woody area; any rural region
- A remote, rural area; a place that is removed from civilization such as the boondocks
- Due to the nature of the sport, these items are not guaranteed and can last minutes, weeks or months. An unbreakable stick, shaft and blade would not be allowed within the rules of the various sports. Manufactured defective products have a 30 day limited guarantee.
- Colloquial name for a measure of gelignite.
- Another name for darts. See Arrows.
- A robotic male fox that Tessa won in a poker game. He is most likely won from Maytec board member Julie Waterman, and is a ST1-X. Although he was at first boring, Tessa removed certain blocks in his memory to make him more interesting. ...
- Slate or clapboard.
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2020 Lucian Velea