- a building where theatrical performances or motion-picture shows can be presented; "the house was full"
- dramaturgy: the art of writing and producing plays
- field: a region in which active military operations are in progress; "the army was in the field awaiting action"; "he served in the Vietnam theater for three years"
- Theatre (or theater, see spelling differences) is a branch of the performing arts. While any performance may be considered theatre, as a performing art, it focuses almost exclusively on live performers creating a self contained drama. ...
- The Theatre was an Elizabethan playhouse located in Shoreditch (in Curtain Road, part of the modern London Borough of Hackney), just outside the City of London. It was the second permanent theatre ever built in England, after the Red Lion, and the first successful one. ...
- A theater or theatre (also a playhouse) is a structure where theatrical works or plays are performed or other performances such as musical concerts may be given. ...
- In warfare, a theater, or theatre or seat of war is defined as a specific geographical area of conduct of armed conflict, bordered by areas where no combat is taking place.
- Theater is a Buffalo Metro Rail station that serves the entertainment and theater districts of downtown Buffalo, New York. The station is located on Main Street between Chippawa Street and Tupper Street.
- "Theater" was the German entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1980, performed in German by Katja Ebstein. This was Ebstein's third Eurovision entry, she had represented Germany in 1970 and 1971, with "Wunder gibt es immer wieder" and "Diese Welt" respectively, both times finishing in 3rd position.
- Broadway theatre, commonly called simply Broadway, refers to theatrical performances presented in one of the 40 large professional theaters with 500 seats or more located in the Theatre District, New York (plus one theatre in Lincoln Center) in Manhattan, New York City. ...
- A place or building, consisting of a stage and seating, in which an audience gathers to watch plays, musical performances, public ceremonies etc; A region where a particular action takes place; a specific field of action, usually with reference to war; A lecture theatre; An operating theatre ...
- Acting Playwrighting Theater History and Criticism Stagecraft and Technology
- a family of QAM and VSB demodulators for the Digital Cable ready and ATSC environments.
- Classical and contemporary theater companies, theater festivals, theater education, children's and youth theater, and theater service organizations. (next reviewed March 2006)
- (theeuhtur) Building where shows are preformed; also,in general,anything having to do with performance.
Produse referitoare la "the theater"
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2019 Lucian Velea