- Troubleshooting is a form of problem solving most often applied to repair of failed products or processes. It is a logical, systematic search for the source of a problem so that it can be solved, and so the product or process can be made operational again. ...
- The identification and resolution of problems, especially problems of a technical nature
- troubleshoot - trouble-shoot: solve problems; "He is known to be good at trouble-shooting"
- troubleshoot - To analyze or diagnose a problem to the point of determining a solution
- Determining which part of a system is responsible for a problem. In working with electrodes, it must be remembered that the system has six components: sensing electrode, reference electrode, instrument, solution, measuring technique ... and operator. ...
- If your keyboard will not type, check to ensure that the cable is securely fastened to the keyboard port.
- troubleshoot - To find out why something does not work and to fix the problem. Troubleshooting a computer often requires determining whether the problem is due to malfunctioning hardware or buggy or out-of-date software.
Produse referitoare la "troubleshooting"
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2019 Lucian Velea