- An underline, also called an underscore, is one or more horizontal lines immediately below a portion of writing. Single, and occasionally double ("double-underscore"), underlining was originally used in hand-written or typewritten documents to emphasise text. ...
- underline - underscore: give extra weight to (a communication); "Her gesture emphasized her words"
- underline - draw a line or lines underneath to call attention to
- underline - underscore: a line drawn underneath (especially under written matter)
- underline - A line placed underneath a piece of text in order to provide emphasis or to indicate that it should be viewed in italics or that it acts as a hyperlink; An _ character; To draw a line underneath something, especially to add emphasis; to underscore; To emphasise or stress something
- Method of recording the intensity of a symptom.
- A light weight fabric that is cut exactly the same as the fashion fabric and placed on the wrong side of the fashion fabric. They are then sewn as one piece.
- A layer of lightweight fabric seam into a garment to reinforce seams, add weight or firmness, hide construction details, and provide a layer for inner stitching.
- Using a pencil or pen to underline passages in a book to draw attention to the underlined text.
- underline - The bottom line of the horse from the elbow to the sheath or udder.
- Underline is a tag in HTML. You make an underline like this:<u>text</u> In a browser, it looks like this: text
- Emphasis supplied by the Department, (except where it is used as part of Section, Sub-Section, Paragraph and Sub-paragraph headings, or where it is used as italicization for foreign words or expressions, eg de novo and et seq.
- underline - The combined contours of the brisket and the abdominal floor.
- underline - A horizontal line that is placed beneath characters.
- underline - The BSD version supported only standout.
Produse referitoare la "underlining"
Peter C. Brown
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2020 Lucian Velea