- A public utility (usually just utility) is an organization that maintains the infrastructure for a public service (often also providing a service using that infrastructure). ...
- Utilities is a 1981 movie starring Robert Hays and Brooke Adams.
- utility - a company that performs a public service; subject to government regulation
- utility - the quality of being of practical use
- utility - the service (electric power or water or transportation) provided by a public utility; "the cost of utilities never decreases"; "all the utilities were lost after the hurricane"
- utility - (economics) a measure that is to be maximized in any situation involving choice
- utility program: (computer science) a program designed for general support of the processes of a computer; "a computer system provides utility programs to perform the tasks needed by most users"
- utility(a): used of beef; usable but inferior
- utility - a facility composed of one or more pieces of equipment connected to or part of a structure and designed to provide a service such as heat or electricity or water or sewage disposal; "the price of the house included all utilities"
- utility(a): capable of substituting in any of several positions on a team; "a utility infielder"
- In economics, utility is a measure of the relative satisfaction from, or desirability of, consumption of various goods and services. ...
- Utility - In United States patent law, utility is a patentability requirement. Today, the utility requirement is the lowest bar and is easily met. Largely utility is used to prevent the patenting of inoperative devices such as perpetual motion machines. ...
- Utility - A pickup truck (or pick-up truck or simply pickup) is a light motor vehicle with an open-top rear cargo area (bed) which is almost always separated from the cab to allow for chassis flex when carrying or pulling heavy loads.
- Utility - In sport, a utility player is one who can play several positions competently, a sort of jack of all trades. Sports in which the term is often used include association football (soccer), baseball, water polo and softball.
- Utility software is a kind of system software designed to help analyze, configure, optimize and maintain the computer. A single piece of utility software is usually called a utility or tool.
Produse referitoare la "utilities"
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2019 Lucian Velea