Fraze exemplificatoare cu 100
- I make 100 dollars a day. (Câștig 100 de dolari pe zi.)
- The 100 ppm limit is to be concerned by the derogation. (Derogarea se referă la limita de 100 ppm.)
- The aid shall be paid for up to 100 hectares. (Ajutorul se acordă pentru maxim 100 hectare.)
- The sample must weigh at least 100 g. (Mostra trebuie să cântărească cel puțin 100 g.)
- Time allowed 100 minutes plus 40 minutes. (Timp acordat 100 minute plus 40 minute.)
- Transfer into a 100 ml standard flask. (Se transferă într-un balon cotat de 100 ml.)
- Up to 100 guests were present. (Erau vreo 100 de oaspeți.)
- Water boils at 100 grade C. (Apa fierbe la 100 grade Celsius.)
- Google can bring you back 100,000 answers, a librarian can bring you back the right one. (Google îți poate returna 100.000 de răspunsuri, un bibliotecar ți-l poate da pe cel corect.) - Neil Gaiman
Alte exemple de fraze cu 100
- For distances, if 100 meters is said it's exactly 100 meters.
- How about $100 for three?
- He has no less than 100 dollars.
- He has no more than 100 dollars.
- He only had 100 dollars.
- She has no more than 100 dollars.
- There were almost 100 people, few of whom I had seen before.
- He has not less than 100 dollars.
- He has at most 100 dollars.
- He said he got a 100 points.
- I owe him $100.
- That child is only four but he can already count to 100.
- His debt came to 100 dollars.
- I owe him 100 yen.
- A meter is 100 centimetres.
- I can only pay 100 dollars at most.
- Debit Mr Hill with $100.
- We can pay 100 dollars at most.
- Allow a person $100 for expenses.
- My unpaid liabilities are still $100.
- He was cheated of 100 yen.
- It has cost me $100 altogether.
- She is two years old, but she can already count to 100.
- I got 80 marks out of a maximum of 100.
- The station is 100 meters away.
- He says his son can count up to 100 now.
- There're more than 100 people in the room.
- He drew $100 from his account.
- He got 90 marks out of 100 in English.
- My father gave me as much as 100 dollars.
- I spent 100 dollars today.
- We estimated his losses at 100 dollars.
- Few people live to be 100 years old.
- He laid by 100 dollars this month.
- A load of 100 kilograms is the max.
- He calculated that it would cost him 100 dollars.
- I met him halfway and lent him $100.
- Suddenly 100 workers were laid off.
- $100 will cover all your expenses for the trip.
- The loss amounted to 100 dollars.
- The total amounted to 100 dollars.
- Our teacher said that water boils at 100 c.
- Water boils at 100 degrees.
- I owe her 100,000 yen.
- We know that water boils at 100 degrees.
- The speedometer is recording 100 mph now.
- 100 meters, will they break 10 seconds?
- The pond is 100 meters in diameter.
- So far no less than 100 people have died of the plague.
- We covered some 100 miles in the car.
- This hotel can accommodate 100 guests.
- The population of the city is about 100,000.
- It will cost you $100 to fly to the island.
- No less than 100 people attended the meeting.
- Over 100 people were present at the party.
- The bill amounted to 100 dollars.
- The work cost 100 dollars.
- You may spend a maximum of 100 dollars.
- The sisters lived to be 100 years old.
- I'm wondering how long $100 will carry me?
- The bridge has a span of 100 meters.
- The height of the tower is above 100 meters.
- My husband earns $100,000 a year.
- It cost me 100 yen to send the letter.
- It was very expensive; in fact, I paid 100 dollars.
- He deposited 100 dollars in his saving account.
- Yes. He can run 100 meters within twelve seconds.
- The room charge is 100 dollars a night.
- The purchase brought his bill to 100 dollars.
- I brush my hair 100 strokes every night.
- Fog has limited visibility to 100 meters.
- The room charge is U.S. 100$ a night plus tax.
- He ran 100 meters 11 seconds flat.
- His debts amount to 100,000 yen.
- Do you think they'll break the 10-second barrier in the 100-meter dash?
- We covered 100 kilometers in the car before it got dark.
- He can run 100 meters within twelve seconds.
- This book says that elephants live to be over 100 years old.
- This machine makes 100 copies a minute..
- Water boils at 100 degrees Celsius.
- The company was started with $100,000 in capital.
- This microscope magnifies objects by 100 times.
- The picture you are looking at costs 100,000 yen.
- These garments are made of 100 percent wool.
- Go straight up the street for about 100 meters, and you will get to the junction of three roads.
- She set a new Japanese record in the 100 meter dash.
- The fastest runner can't run 100 meters in 9 seconds.
- Ben ran a 100-meter race with Carl.
- Right now my score in Cooking is about 45 out of 100. Great isn't it? That's not a fail!
- It wasn't a 100 yen coin, it was a bottle cap.
- Water boils at a temperature of 100 degree centigrade.
- The gross amount of the loss was larger than 100 million yen.
- The company's exports to India amounted to $100 million last year.
- I pay 100,000 yen in monthly rent for my apartment.
- It would only take 100 or 500 yen coins, so I search for change but don't find any.
- Steel production is estimated to have reached 100 million tons last year.
- Steel production reached an estimated 100 million tons last year.
- Steel production is estimated to reach 100 million tons this year.
- That daimyo holds a fief yielding 100,000 koku of rice.
- He earned as much as 100,000 yen working part-time last month.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru 100
Produse referitoare la "100"
Lisa M. Gerry