- Fame looks like a really hairy affair. But if it's part of the job, I'll figure out a way to deal with it. (Faima seamănă cu o afacere hirsută. Dar dacă face parte din meserie, voi găsi o cale de a trata cu ea.) - Tom Everett Scott
- The only love affair I have ever had was with music. (Unica relație amoroasă pe care am avut-o vreodată a fost cu muzica.) - Maurice Ravel
Exemple de fraze cu affair
- Do you think she has nothing to do with the affair?
- She has nothing to do with that affair.
- There must be someone behind this affair.
- That is my own affair.
- That's my affair.
- That's my own affair.
- I have nothing to do with the affair.
- She seems to have something to do with the affair.
- She is not concerned in the affair.
- He is under fire for his affair.
- This is really a very strange affair.
- Somebody must be at the bottom of this affair.
- We must study the affair as a whole.
- I am not concerned with this affair.
- He has no connection with this affair.
- I am not concerned with the affair.
- They are going to investigate the affair.
- By and by he forgot that affair.
- It's a terrible affair.
- She's having an affair with her boss.
- His house is a tumbledown affair.
- Forget the sad affair.
- He was accused of having lied about the affair.
- He professes that he had no connection with that affair.
- He seems to have a great deal to do with the affair.
- He expressed regret over the affair.
- She was accused of having lied about the affair.
- He denied having been involved in the affair.
- He gave me an outline of the affair.
- Her dress was a cheap affair.
- He confided in me about his love affair.
- Her gown was a cheap affair.
- He got mixed up in his friend's affair.
- I have a lot to think in relation to the affair.
- It was strange (terrible) affair.
- It was a one-sided love affair.
- I had a lot to say in relation to that affair.
- I have nothing particular to mention with regard to the affair.
- The affair is still wrapped in mystery.
- The statesman seems to be concerned with the affair.
- My house is a two-story affair.
- I don't want to be involved in this affair.
- I have a lot to think about in relation to the affair.
- That is an internal affair of this country.
- The affair will come to a happy conclusion.
- We expect an early settlement of the affair.
- The man is suspected of having a hand in the affair.
- The love affair is a skeleton in the closet.
- I cannot refrain from expressing my opinion about the affair.
- The affair cost me many sleepless nights.
- Word got around that Jeanette and Dave were having an affair.
- The affair ran more smoothly than we expected.
- Now talking about sex is no blushing affair.
- The detective took six months to get at the truth of that affair.
- Don't meddle in other people's affair.
- He found a clue to solve the mysterious affair.
- The newspapers gave a lot of space to the affair.
- It was strictly a family affair for Sam Jones.
- Our love affair was as short-lived as a soap-bubble.
- The problem of faith brings us to the Thirties and the Western love-affair with communism.
- Since they didn't tie the knot following a grand love affair, it wasn't a matter of blind love.
Exemple din articole cu affair
- The Ambience Affair are currently touring around the country to mark the occasion of the release of their second EP.
- An American Affair 2009 1080p BluRay x264-aAF Download From Megaupload, Rapidshare & Hotfile An American Affair 2009 1080p BluRay x264-aAF Download.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru affair
Produse referitoare la "Affair"
Janis A. Spring
Patricia Irwin Johnston