- We go forth all to seek America. And in the seeking we create her. In the quality of our search shall be the nature of the America that we created. (Înaintăm cu toții în căutarea Americii. Și în această căutare o creăm. Natura Americii pe care am creat-o se regăsește în calitatea căutarii noastre.) - Waldo Frank
- The prostitute is the only honest woman left in America. (Prostituatele sunt singurele femei cinstite care au rămas in America.) - Ty-Grace Atkinson
- The trouble with America is that there are far too many wide-open spaces surrounded by teeth. (Problema cu America este că sunt mult prea multe spații în aer liber întinse, înconjurate de dinți.) - Charles Luckman
- The trouble in corporate America is that too many people with too much power live in a box (their home), then travel the same road every day to another box (their office). (Problema în America corporatistă este că prea mulți oameni cu prea multă putere trăiesc într-o cutie (casa lor), apoi merg pe același drum în fiecare zi către o altă cutie (biroul lor).) - Faith Popcorn
- America is the only nation in history which miraculously has gone directly from barbarism to degeneration without the usual interval of civilization. (America este singura națiune din istorie care a trecut în mod miraculos de la barbarism direct la degenerare, fără intervalul normal de civilizație.) - Georges Clemenceau
- America is the greatest of opportunities and the worst of influences. (America este cea mai bună oportunitate și cea mai rea influență.) - George Santayana
- America: the only country in the world where failing to promote yourself is regarded as being arrogant. (America: singura țară din lume, unde eșecul promovării personale este privit ca aroganță.) - Garry Trudeau
- In the United States there is more space where nobody is than where anybody is. That is what makes America what it is. (În Statele Unite, este mai mult spațiu acolo unde nu este nimeni decât acolo unde este cineva. Asta face America să fie ceea ce este.) - Gertrude Stein
- America is the land of wide lawns and narrow minds. (America este țara peluzelor largi și a minților înguste.) - Ernest Hemingway
- America will never run... And we will always be grateful that liberty has found such brave defenders. (America nu va fugi niciodată... Și vom fi întotdeanuna recunoscători că libertatea a găsit asemenea apărători curajoși.) - George W. Bush
Exemple de fraze cu America
- That's the true genius of America; that America can change. Our Union can be perfected. What we've already achieved gives us hope for what we can and must achieve tomorrow.
- And this year, in this election, she touched her finger to a screen, and cast her vote; because after 106 years in America, through the best of times and the darkest of hours, she knows how America can change.
- That's the true genius of America: that America can change.
- Fork-users are mainly in Europe, North America, and Latin America; chopstick-users in eastern Asia and finger-users in Africa, the Middle East, Indonesia, and India.
- But that same principle must apply to Muslim perceptions of America. Just as Muslims do not fit a crude stereotype, America is not the crude stereotype of a self-interested empire.
- So let there be no doubt: Islam is a part of America. And I believe that America holds within her the truth that regardless of race, religion, or station in life, all of us share common aspirations â to live in peace and security; to get an education and to work with dignity; to love our families, our communities, and our God. These things we share. This is the hope of all humanity.
- He want to go to America.
- I would like to go to America.
- I had to go to America.
- Have you ever been to America?
- I have never gone to America.
- He did not go to America for nothing.
- His wish was going to America.
- At last he went to America.
- His wish is to go to America.
- He has gone to America.
- I want to go to America.
- Can we say "No" to America?
- I wonder what has become of him after he went to America?
- Have you ever been to America?
- She has gone to America.
- I'm from America.
- He has been to America.
- I have been to America twice.
- I have never been to America.
- They are going to emigrate to America.
- Were you in America last month?
- He went to America last week.
- They sent him to North America.
- I want to go to America some day.
- I have no time to go to America.
- It is definite that he will go to America.
- He went to Europe by way of America.
- That he grew up in America is well-known.
- Kaoru has gone to America.
- They went to America last month.
- Will you go to America next month?
- Will you go to America next year?
- He hasn't actually been to America.
- He returned to America.
- I was getting used to living in America.
- You had done better to have stayed in America.
- If you decide to come to America, please let me know as soon as possible.
- How does America impress you?
- He went on a voyage to America.
- He comes back from America.
- America is very large.
- His sister does not go to America.
- He is anxious to go to America.
- He told me he was going to America.
- America did away with slavery.
- That she grew up in America is well-known.
- I'd like to visit America most of all.
- I suggested that he try to go to America.
- She was in America last month.
- She is well known both in Japan and in America.
- Will she go to America next year?
- My father has gone to America.
- I am going to America by plane.
- I have already visited America.
- I went to America last fall.
- I was born in America.
- I have visited America.
- I will go to America tomorrow.
- Lucy is from America.
- I went to Europe by way of America.
- What is your impression of America?
- I want to go America same day.
- Is she going to go to America this year?
- I went to America to study.
- He was in America at that time.
- She has not a few friends in America.
- I am going to go to America next year.
- Suppose I had gone to America.
- Who discovered America?
- I'm going to America this summer.
- I want to stay in America for a few years.
- He started for America yesterday.
- The population of Japan is less than America.
- There are fifty states in America.
- He went to America to study English.
- How is livelihood in America these day?
- I traveled far and wide in America.
- I'd like to prolong my stay in America.
- Proverbs are still very popular in America.
- Several races live together in America.
- He made friends with her in America.
- We import flour from America.
- They speak English in America.
- America is a country of immigrants.
- Nothing has been heard from him since he left for America.
- I understand you're visiting from America.
- I'll get in touch with you as soon as I return from America.
- When did your friend leave for America.
- I want to make my home in America.
- I have not heard from him since he left for America.
- I have a friend who lives in America.
- There are roads and freeways wherever you go in America.
- Every town in America has a library.
- That uncle of his often visited America?
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru America
Produse referitoare la "America"