- The art of sex is the art of controlled abandon. (Sexul este arta de a controla lipsa de control.) - Paulo Coelho
- Art is accusation, expression, passion. Art is a fight to the finish between black charcoal and white paper. (Arta este acuzație, expresie, pasiune! Arta este lupta până la sfârșit între bucata de cărbune negru și hârtie!) - Gunter Grass
- Eleanor was right. She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something. (Eleanor avea dreptate: nu era drăguță. Arăta ca o operă de artă, iar arta nu trebuie să fie drăguță; trebuie să te facă să simți ceva.) - Rainbow Rowell
- A compromise is the art of dividing a cake in such a way that everyone believes he has the biggest piece. (Compromisul este arta de a împărți un tort astfel încât fiecare să creadă că a primit felia cea mai mare.) - Ludwig Erhard
- Democracy is the art of running the circus from the monkey cage. (Democrația este arta și știința de a conduce circul din cușca maimuței.) - H.L. Mencken
- I have discovered the art of deceiving diplomats. I speak the truth, and they never believe me. (Am descoperit arta de a-i înșela pe diplomați. Spun adevărul și ei nu mă cred niciodată.) - Camillo Benso di Cavour
- Men are the only animals that devote themselves, day in and day out, to making one another unhappy. It is an art like any other. Its virtuosi are called altruists. (Oamenii sunt singurele animale care se dedică zi de zi nefericirii celorlalți. Este o artă ca oricare alta. Virtuozii săi se numesc altruiști.) - H.L. Mencken
- There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun. (Există pictori care fac o pată galbenă din soare, dar mai există și cei care cu îndemânare și gândire fac un soare dintr-o pată galbenă.) - Pablo Picasso
- All art is quite useless. (Arta e cu totul nefolositoare.) - Oscar Wilde
- Great art is as irrational as great music. It is mad with its own loveliness. (Adevărata arta este la fel de irațională ca muzica adevărată. Este înnebunită de propria-i frumusețe.) - George Jean Nathan
Exemple de fraze cu Art
- I don't know how to use an art file (.art).
- Art for art's sake.
- Art was then at its best.
- I'm not much of a one for art.
- That's quite an art.
- He has an eye for art.
- Everyone is more or less interested in art.
- He has very little, if any, knowledge about art.
- What do you think of modern art?
- He is not interested in art at all.
- Every one of us is more or less interested in art.
- Art is loved by everybody.
- Art is my lifework.
- Did you go to the art exhibition?
- I work in the field of art.
- I'm studying art at school.
- I wish to go to Paris to study art.
- I'd like to see my art teacher this afternoon.
- Abstract art is not to the taste of everyone.
- I would like to see my art teacher this afternoon.
- Art is not a luxury, but a necessity.
- Modern art means little to me.
- Modern art has no interest for me.
- I am deeply interested in art.
- There used to be an art museum in this neighborhood.
- Abandon law for art.
- It is important to be accomplished in some art.
- She seems to know the art of writing letters.
- She knows the art of making money.
- He knows the art of making friends.
- He is something of an expert on oriental art.
- He has a good eye for art.
- He haunted the art galleries.
- He has a good art of talking.
- His knowledge of art is poor.
- His garden is a work of art.
- Abstract art is something to feel.
- Art brings bread.
- Her garden is a work of art.
- It's a wonderful work of art.
- Where's the nearest art gallery?
- The French are said to love art.
- Our tastes in art agree.
- Kabuki is an old Japanese art.
- Never confuse art with life.
- I took an art class last year.
- Fantasy is often the mother of art.
- This we can call a work of art.
- Who buys this type of art?
- This is the very reason why I take no interest in art.
- She went to France in order to study art.
- Can you tell me the art of recognizing matsutake mushrooms?
- She went to France for the purpose of studying art.
- They are great masterpieces of European art.
- That painting by Rembrandt is a work of art.
- Tom has an eye for modern art.
- Some abstract art is difficult to understand.
- Art is long, time is fleeting.
- She is studying fine art at school.
- Noh is a traditional Japanese art.
- Where can I go to buy art books and catalogues?
- Monet's art is representative of Impressionism.
- He has a fine library of books on art.
- Love for art carried him abroad.
- My uncle has a deep interest in art.
- He brought the art of painting to perfection.
- Photography is now considered a new form of art.
- She went to Paris in order to study art.
- Many paintings hang in art museums.
- That painting is a masterpiece of impressionist art.
- She took night classes in the art of self-defense.
- The art museum is open to the public.
- Karate is an art of unarmed defense.
- Life is not an exact science, it is an art.
- I like art and music among my school subjects.
- The lake is made not by nature but by art.
- No cultural background is necessary to understand art.
- I am going to visit the art exhibition one of these days.
- The art exhibition is now being held in Kyoto.
- Art breaks the monotony of our life.
- I would rather go to the art museum than to the movie theater.
- He gave an interesting broadcast about modern art.
- Regard all art critics as useless and dangerous.
- My daughter prefers science to languages or art.
- This beautiful garden owes more to art than to nature.
- His mother tried to cultivate her son's interest in art.
- I love art and quiet evenings at home.
- Art was in its golden age in Venice during the Renaissance.
- The art dealer guaranteed the picture genuine.
- She has perfected the art of handling difficult customers.
- He contributed a lot of money for the sake of art.
- Flower arrangement is a traditional art in Japan.
- Specialized libraries collect writings about art.
- The art of making wooden bowls like these has died out.
- Boxing has been defined as the art of hitting without being hit.
- It requires a good taste to study art.
- He knows the art of making people feel at home.
- Jim seems to know the art of making friends with girls.
- He went to art school to study painting and sculpture.
- Art is long, life is short. [Proverb]
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Art
Produse referitoare la "Art"