Fraze exemplificatoare cu Development
- This development will and should further increase. (Această evoluție poate și trebuie să se dezvolte.)
- All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work. (Orice creștere depinde de activitate. Nu există dezvoltare din punct de vedere fizic sau intelectual fără efort, iar efortul înseamnă muncă.) - Calvin Coolidge
- The best government rests on the people, and not on the few, on persons and not on property, on the free development of public opinion and not on authority. (Cea mai bună guvernare stă în oameni, și nu în cei puțini, în persoane sau proprietate, în dezvolatarea liberă a opiniei publice și nu în autoritate.) - George Bancroft
- Rigidly organized pre-school classrooms, which value obedience more than development, create the deficits in poor children, imposing a self-image of marginality and failure. (Clasele preșcolare organizate riguros, care pun mai mult preț pe obediență decât pe dezvoltare, creează lipsuri în acei bieți copii, impunându-le o imagine de sine a marginalității și a eșecului.) - Valerie Polakow
- I'm very much bigger than I was, so what? It's not really fatness, it's development. (Sunt cu mult mai mare decât eram și ce dacă? Nu e chiar îngrășare, ci extindere.) - Anita Ekberg
Alte exemple de fraze cu Development
- He contributed to the development to the city.
- Please keep me informed of the development of the case.
- It interferes with our industrial development.
- He contributed much to the development of the economy.
- All of us devoted ourselves to the development of our country.
- His mental development was slow.
- Economic development is important in Africa.
- Individuals do not exist for the development of the State.
- Economic development proceeded slowly.
- I blinked in amazement at the unexpected development.
- Thanks to the development of aircraft, the world has become much smaller.
- Localities imposed bans on development.
- Commerce led to the development of cities.
- He was mainly interested in the origin and development of the universe.
- The development of the computer industry has been very rapid.
- The development of the country is falling behind that of Japan.
- The baby showed a normal development.
- "Software development" isn't "manufacture".
- I'll focus on the market development for 1999.
- He showed a lot of enthusiasm for the development of new products.
- Creativity is an important aspect for the development of human.
- Moral and physical development are remarkable in the youth.
- The shortage of engineers is the greatest bottleneck to the development of our company.
- Industrialization had a great influence on the development of the economy in Japan.
- Our new product development efforts must be done from the end user's viewpoint.
- Therefore, a center for the development of human resources should be built in Japan.
- The development of a new business idea is no doubt the ideal that everybody wishes for.
- The goal of education is not wealth or status, but personal development.
- The development of word-processors has enabled us to type Japanese easily.
- Japan achieved a remarkable development in industrial technology after the war.
- Local officials are twisting arms to push new development projects.
- It is regrettable that few people should walk today because of the development of traffic facilities.
- With the development of networks a huge and unprecedented volume of messages flies around the world.
- We are aiming for an integrated development zone that combines business and industrial quarters.
- "Prospects for repair?" "Prof. Shubaishen, the leader of the system development team, is presently unwell so we think it will take a while longer ..."
- We are concerned about the further actualization of current problems among youth, such as truancy, dislike of school and lack of appropriate character development.
- Thanks to the development of agricultural science, world food production has managed to keep up with population growth - but only at the expense of the future.
- With the development of supersonic jet planes, the world is becoming smaller and smaller.
- The three organizations are the International Monetary Fund, the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, and the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade.
- The purpose of the meeting is to make a plan for a new product prior to the Product Development Meeting in January.
- Forming an information infrastructure, the real impact of the information highway is an expectation of new economic development due to a shift from a tangible hardware-industry to brain-oriented software-industry.
Exemple din articole cu Development
- Sirnaomics Seals Partnership Deal for Development of RNAi Therapeutics in China.
- I've complained previously about how design of the UN Millennium Development Goals make sub-Saharan Africa look worse than it really is.
- The success of Test Driven Development depends on many variables, but research shows that the critical factor in the success of TDD is the definition of done.
- Looking at data from thousands of people born in 1966 in Northern Finland, a research group led by Charlotte Ridgway at the Institute of Metabolic Sciences, Cambridge, has shown that a one-month delay in infant motor development had the .
- When developing Drupal sites, we are often switching between development versions and a production site.
- Development time.
- Google and Microchip Partner to Enable Easy Development of Google PowerMeter Designs for Smart Energy Monitoring.
- An Introduction to the Human Development and Capability Approach.
- Software development leaders with both technical & business skills deliver products which are aligned with business strategies.
- Saudi Arabia looms largest in Web development visions.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Development
Produse referitoare la "Development"
Nicole M. Avena
Daisy L. Kone
Joy D. Doll
Bryant L. Myers
John M. Feierabend