Fraze exemplificatoare cu door
- Close the door when you leave. (Închide ușa după tine.)
- Please will you close the door when you go out. (Te rog să închizi ușa când pleci.)
- The door is shut. (Ușa e închisă.)
- The door opens into the park. (Ușa dă înspre parc.)
- The door shall be located outside the damage zone. (Ușa se așează în afara zonei de avarie.)
- The door was opened just a crack. (Ușa era întredeschisă.)
- The door won't shut. (Ușa nu vrea să se închidă.)
- They nailed up the door so nobody could open it. (Au bătut ușa în cuie ca să n-o poată deschide nimeni.)
- What he did is next door to madness. (Ceea ce a făcut el e vecin cu nebunia.)
- If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door. (Dacă toată lumea este o scenă, atunci vreau să controlez trapa.) - Paul Beatty
- Strange is it not That of the myriads who before us pass'd the Door of darkness through, not one returns to tell us of the Road, which to discover, we must travel to. (Certurile în familie sunt lucruri pline de amărăciune. Nu respectă niciun fel de reguli. Nu sunt ca durerile sau rănile, ci mai mult ca niște crăpături în piele ce nu se vindecă pentru că nu e destul material.) - F. Scott Fitzgerald
- I am bigger than anything that can happen to me. All these things, sorrow, misforturne, and suffering, are outside my door. I am in the house, and I have the key. (Sunt mai presus de tot ceea ce mi s-ar putea întâmpla. Toate aceste lucruri, tristețe, nenorocire și suferință se află de cealaltă parte a ușii. Eu sunt în casă și am cheia.) - Charles Fletcher Lummis
- A man always blames the woman who fooled him. In the same way he blames the door he walks into in the dark. (Un bărbat dă vina pe femeia care l-a păcălit în același fel în care dă vina pe ușa de care s-a lovit în întuneric.) - H.L. Mencken
- Everyone says I'm like the girl next door... Y'all must have really weird neighbors! (Toată lumea spune că sunt ca fata din vecini... Cred că aveți niște vecini tare ciudați!) - Kelly Clarkson
- I always felt that acting was an escape, like having the secret key to every door and permission to go into any realm and soak it up. I enjoy that free pass. (Întotdeauna am simțit că jocul actoricesc a fost o evadare, ca și cum ai deține cheia secretă a fiecărei uși și permisiunea de a păși pe orice tărâm și de a-l absorbi. Mă bucur de acest permis de liberă trecere.) - Edward Norton
- I could never play the ingenue, the girl next door or the very successful young doctor. That would be a bore. (Nu aș putea niciodată să interpretez rolul ingenuei, al fetei care trăiește alături sau a doctoriței tinere de succes. Ar fi o plictiseală.) - Jennifer Jason Leigh
- If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. (Dacă șansa nu-ți bate la ușă, construiește ușa.) - Milton Berle
- There is no better key than the will to open the door. (Nu există cheie mai bună decât voința de a deschide ușa.) - Hasier Agirre
Alte exemple de fraze cu door
- A certain door to door salesman made a fool of a trusting old lady and went off with a lot of her money.
- Then what is this I wonder? If it isn't dodgy door-to-door sales then could it be a new kind of pickup technique for the ladies?
- Children walk around from door to door on Halloween night.
- The boy scouts went from door to door selling what they had made.
- There are frequent instances of malicious door-to-door selling, such as pushing water purifiers on people after carrying out water quality tests without permission.
- The man went begging from door to door.
- I went from door to door trying to sell encyclopedias.
- He went from door to door asking for contributions.
- The mail carrier delivers mail from door to door.
- Someone is at the door.
- I went up to the door.
- He walked toward the door.
- Shut the door, will you?
- Somebody, open this door, please.
- Lock the door.
- Please shut the door behind you.
- He is in front of the door.
- There's a dog by the door.
- There is a man at the door wants to see you.
- Please close the door behind you.
- He knocked at the door.
- He saw a dog near the door.
- He opened the door.
- We were next-door neighbors.
- My seat is near the door.
- Open the door and let me in, please.
- The door is opening now.
- You must not open the door.
- Will you open the door?
- Please open the door.
- Keep the door open.
- Would you please open the door?
- He hid himself behind the door.
- Someone is tapping at the door.
- He was standing behind the door.
- Someone is battering at the door.
- I ran toward the door.
- Someone is at the front door.
- He made for the door.
- She came in through the back door lest she be seen.
- Knock on the door.
- He hid it behind the door.
- Open the door.
- She knocked on the door.
- This door is locked.
- She opened the door.
- The door opens from within.
- Lock the door!
- They used to live next door to us.
- She locked the door.
- They all made for the door.
- Can you get the door to shut?
- Would you please lock the door?
- Keep the door locked.
- They live next door.
- He tried to knock at the door.
- They beat the door in.
- He was standing at the door.
- They are next door neighbors.
- They close the door at five.
- It is at the front door. Go and see who it is.
- There is a man at the door.
- Hold the door.
- He lives next door but one to us.
- The door could not be opened.
- He lives next door to us.
- Who is the girl at the door?
- The door would not open.
- You'd better shut the door.
- See to it that the door is locked at 10.
- The door was locked from within.
- Whoever is at the door, please ask him to wait.
- She ran for the door.
- He knocked on the door, then came in.
- There is a boy near the door.
- Unlock the door.
- She went inside the door.
- The door opened.
- He tried knocking at the door.
- The door is closing.
- The door is open now.
- The door is open.
- A city with no door.
- This door locks by itself.
- She kicked the door.
- He tried opening the door.
- You are to shut the door at once.
- Let the door be closed at once.
- This door will not open.
- The door shut after him.
- You needn't have seen him to the door.
- The door opened of itself.
- The door is sometimes open.
- Please lock the door Before you go out.
- I wish you would shut the door when you go out.
- This door would not open.
- He is our next door neighbor.
- This is an automatic door.
- Nobody answered the door.
- Please will you close the door when you go out.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru door
Produse referitoare la "Door"
Margaret Read MacDonald
David Yonggi Cho
R. L. Stine