Exemple din articole cu fetal
- They found a relationship between fetal testosterone levels and number of instances of eye contact for the mixed-sex group and for boys only, but there was no relationship for girls.
- Some 10 percent of the DNA found in maternal blood represents fetal DNA, raising the possibility that this DNA might be used for non-invasive prenatal testing rather than relying on DNA samples obtained through invasive methods such as .
- Until now, the fetal and infant immune system had been thought to be simply an immature form of the adult system, one that responds differently because of a lack of exposure to immune threats from the environment.
- One day she's didn't have a name and the next, everyone called her by this fetal nick name.
- Fetal ultrasound uses sound waves to make pictures of the fetus and placenta inside the uterus.
- A review offers recommendations for clinical practice to screen for and diagnose fetal chromosomal abnormalities.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru fetal
Produse referitoare la "Fetal"
Deborah D. Gray
Ira J. Chasnoff
Annie Murphy Paul