Fraze exemplificatoare cu fish
- All's fish that comes to his net. (Nu refuză nimic.)
- Gut no fish till you get them. (Nu vinde piele vulpii înainte de a o prinde.)
- The fish isn't quite fresh. (Peștele nu e foarte proaspăt.)
- The fish was not fit to eat. (Peștele nu era bun de mâncat.)
- The great fish eat up the small. (Peștele cel mare înghite pe cel mic.)
- There are as good fish in the sea as ever came out of it! (Lac să fie, că broaște-s destule!)
- There are plenty more fish in the sea. (Nu s-a terminat lumea cu asta.)
- A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle. (O femeie fără bărbat este ca un pește fără bicicletă.) - Gloria Steinem
- Fish is the only food that is considered spoiled once it smells like what it is. (Peștele e unica mâncare care e considerată stricată îndată ce miroase a ceea ce este.) - P.J. O'Rourke
- The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy, the bird in the air is singing, but Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and the music of the air. (Peștii din apă-s tăcuți, dobitoacele de pe pământ sunt zgomotoase, păsările din văzduh cântă. Omul însă are într-însul tăcerea mării, larma pământului și muzica văzduhului.) - Rabindranath Tagore
- A country man between two lawyers, is like a fish between two cats. (Cetățeanul între doi avocați e ca peștele între două mâțe.) - Benjamin Franklin
- Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. (Toți suntem genii. Dar dacă judeci un pește după abilitatea sa de a se cățăra în copac, el va trăi toată viața cu impresia că e un prost.) - Albert Einstein
Alte exemple de fraze cu fish
- Hey, is this fish tasty for real? It looks like a fish that was a black porgy who'd fallen in with mobsters and been put on the countries most wanted list!?
- They sell live fish at the fish store.
- I don't like grilled fish, let alone raw fish.
- Fish stocks are declining due to over-protection of whales, so fish that whales can eat should also be protected.
- I believe this fish is a freshwater fish.
- I like fish.
- How did she get to know so much about fish?
- I'd like some fish.
- Do you like fish?
- How did she come to know so much about fish?
- They can fish.
- Fish, please.
- Did you ever see the fish?
- This fish is done.
- This fish is big.
- I saw the picture you took of that fish.
- We are having fish for our main course.
- This is how I cook fish.
- Look at those fish in the pond.
- Which do you like better meat or fish?
- Meat or fish?
- Cats like fish in particular.
- I like to fish in the river.
- What about having fish for dinner?
- Do you often have fish for dinner?
- Would you like meat or fish?
- Do you know how to cook fish?
- Which do you like better, chicken or fish?
- This is how I usually cook fish.
- Is this fish still alive?
- I will keep the fish alive.
- I had never seen that kind of fish until then.
- I like meat better than fish.
- This is the fish he caught.
- I'm allergic to fish.
- I almost caught the fish.
- How often do you feed the fish?
- All's fish that comes to the net.
- I'd rather be a bird than a fish.
- Is the fish still alive?
- Some fish fly.
- A fish can swim.
- She's new fish in the pond.
- She cooked some fish for me.
- He drinks like a fish.
- How is it going in the fish market?
- He caught three fish.
- He is a fish dealer.
- He able to swim like a fish.
- He doesn't like fish.
- Do you think fish can hear?
- A fish leaped out of the water.
- The whale is not a fish but a mammal.
- She gave me the fish eye.
- It was believed that whales were fish.
- A dolphin is no more a fish than a dog is.
- Fish is cheap today.
- This soup smacks of fish.
- A whale is no more a fish than a horse is.
- Fish is sold by the pound here.
- That cloud is in the shape of a fish.
- A fish out of water. [Proverb]
- A whale is no more a fish than a horse.
- The Greek often eat fish, too.
- I will teach you how to fish next Sunday.
- I caught three fish yesterday.
- A bat is not a bird any more than a fish is.
- Can you see fish swimming in the water?
- Even the best fish smell when they are three days old.
- Did you catch any fish in the river?
- The fish are striking well today.
- Today's dinner is fish.
- She hates fish and never eats any.
- A strange fish is on the hook.
- I prefer fish to meat.
- She asked how to cook the fish.
- I want to eat fresh fish.
- It seemed that they were interested in tropical fish.
- Raw fish is not to my taste.
- Have you ever eaten raw fish?
- Fish abounds in the ocean.
- There are a lot of fish in the pond.
- The fish jumped up in the pond.
- I can't stand raw fish.
- I caught five fish yesterday.
- I could not catch as many fish as I had expected.
- We were able to start catching fish soon.
- We caught some large fish there.
- He often eats fish for dinner.
- We usually eat cooked fish.
- As for me, I prefer fish to meat.
- My uncle deals in fish.
- I was very surprised at the huge fish.
- I used to fish for hours on holidays.
- She's only interested in fish and cockroaches.
- I'd prefer meat to fish.
- He is, so to speak, a fish out of water.
- Bill really drinks like a fish.
- Dried fish is not to my taste.
- The fish is burnt black.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru fish
Produse referitoare la "Fish"