Fraze exemplificatoare cu Full
- He is full of babble. (E un palavragiu.)
- She was full of the news. (Nu vorbea decât despre aceste vești.)
- The street was full of life. (Strada era plină de animație.)
- The wheel has come full circle. (Lucrurile au revenit exact la ceea ce au fost.)
- The world is full of fools. (Lumea este plină de proști.)
- Wash with full load. (Se spală la încărcare maximă.)
- Wheel has come full circle. (Situația e la fel ca înainte.)
- Why is life so full of suffering? (De ce este viața plină de suferințe?)
- You have full discretion. (Poți proceda cum vrei.)
- Give me the splendid silent sun with all his beams full-dazzling. (Vreau soarele splendid și tăcut cu toate razele sale orbitoare.) - Walt Whitman
- The graveyards are full of indispensable men. (Cimitirele sunt pline de oameni indispensabili.) - Charles de Gaulle
- Life is full of obstacle illusions. (Viața este plină de obstacole iluzorii.) - Grant Frazier
- If you want to be free, there is but one way; it is to guarantee an equally full measure of liberty to all your neighbors. There is no other. (Dacă vrei să fii liber, există doar o cale; să garantezi aceeași cantitate de libertate tuturor vecinilor tăi. Nu există altă cale.) - Carl Schurz
- When I find myself in the company of scientists, I feel like a shabby curate who has strayed by mistake into a room full of dukes. (Atunci când mă aflu în preajma oamenilor de știință mă simt ca un preot amărât care s-a rătăcit și a ajuns din greșeală într-o cameră plină cu duci.) - Wystan Hugh Auden
- A pleasure is not full grown until it is remembered. (O plăcere nu este completă până ce nu ți-o amintești.) - C.S. Lewis
- A man is morally free when, in full possession of his living humanity, he judges the world, and judges other men, with uncompromising sincerity. (Un om este liber din puct de vedere moral când, în deplinătatea ființei lui, judecă lumea și pe alți oameni, cu o sinceritate intransigetă.) - George Santayana
- We gain freedom when we have paid the full price... (Ne câștigăm libertatea în momentul în care am plătit prețul complet...) - Rabindranath Tagore
- A woodland in full color is awesome as a forest fire, in magnitude at least, but a single tree is like a dancing tongue of flame to warm the heart. (O pădure plină de culoare este la fel de copleșitoare ca un incendiu de pădure, cel puțin în amplitudine; dar un singur copac este ca o limbă de foc care dansează pentru a încălzi sufletul.) - Hal Borland
- Reading maketh a full man, conference a ready man, and writing an exact man. (Cititul îl face pe om deplin, vorbirea îl face prompt, iar scrisul îl face exact.) - Francis Bacon
Alte exemple de fraze cu Full
- He is full of go.
- I'm so full.
- This one is full.
- No more, thank you. I'm full.
- We are full just now.
- No, thank you. I'm so full.
- No, thank you. I'm full.
- Every seat was full.
- You have to have a full denture.
- He is still full of energy.
- My brain is full.
- He is full of energy.
- Do I have to have a full denture?
- He is always full of vigor.
- The boy was full.
- He is always full of ideas.
- Every bus is full.
- All the buses are full.
- He is full of new ideas.
- I have enjoyed myself to the full.
- I've had enough, so my stomach is full.
- Sorry, I've got my hands full now.
- Sorry, the flight is already full.
- The box was almost full.
- I'm sorry, the flight is full.
- He got full marks.
- He is full of ambition.
- Sorry, we're full today.
- She is full of adventure.
- She is always full of her own affairs.
- She was full of joy.
- We enjoyed us to the full.
- A full glass.
- He is always full of power.
- I am full, and I can eat no more.
- Write your name in full.
- He was full of adventure.
- I want a full report though.
- My stomach is full.
- I can tell you the reason at full length.
- Leave it to me; I'll see to it that you get a full refund.
- I was full of shame at my rudeness.
- My briefcase is full of papers.
- We were amazed that he had gotten full credit.
- I'm glad to know that you are on the way to a full recovery.
- My heart is full of trouble.
- I was full of curiosity about her past.
- I have waited a full three hours.
- I am full of anxiety about the future.
- It was a full moon that it was seen that day.
- I have a full program today.
- You must not talk with your mouth full.
- A full moon can be seen tonight.
- I am working with full steam.
- Children are full of energy.
- I take full responsibility for the action.
- Do not talk with your mouth full.
- You must not speak with your mouth full.
- Our diet is full of variety.
- The park was full of people.
- We enjoyed the dinner to the full.
- We enjoyed our holidays to the full.
- I am in full accord with your viewpoint.
- I am in full accord with your view.
- That child is full of mischief.
- That politician is full of ambition.
- Her life has been full of trials.
- For a full day from today please.
- I'm afraid we're quite full at the moment.
- The train was full of passengers.
- She kissed me full on the lips.
- Nothing but a full apology would satisfy him.
- They have full confidence in their leader.
- My hovercraft is full of eels.
- He eats till he is full.
- He took full advantage of the wrapper.
- His cup of misery was full.
- He ran at full speed.
- Her heart was full of joy.
- Her expression is full of anger.
- Her speech was full of wit.
- I intend to get full marks.
- The room is full of flowers.
- The room was full of smoke.
- She took full responsibility for her actions.
- She is a girl full of sentiment.
- She took full advantage of the opportunity.
- She had a basket full of apples.
- She can run a full marathon.
- He got full marks in mathematics.
- His life was full of drama.
- Japan is full of surprises!
- The street is full of activity.
- I don't want to get a full denture.
- I've had full dentures for two years.
- Allow the imagination full play.
- Full speed ahead!
- Life is full of adventure.
- Life is full of chances.
- He assumed full responsibility for it.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Full
Produse referitoare la "Full"
Lorenzo G. Lovasik
Elizabeth Orton Jones