Fraze exemplificatoare cu god
- Man proposes, God disposes. (Omul propune, Dumnezeu dispune.)
- May God grant that! (Să te audă Dumnezeu!)
- May God prosper you! (Să te ajute Dumnezeu!)
- To owe God a death. (Toți oamenii sunt muritori.)
- Whom God would ruin, he first deprives of reason. (Pe cine îl bate Dumnezeu, îi ia mai întâi mintea.)
- If you talk to God, you are praying; if God talks to you, you have schizophrenia. (Dacă vorbești cu Dumnezeu, înseamnă că te rogi; dacă Dumnezeu vorbește cu tine, înseamnă că suferi de schizofrenie.) - Thomas Szasz
- There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, Thy will be done, and those to whom God says, All right, then, have it your way. (Există două feluri de oameni: cei care îi spun lui Dumnezeu "Facă-se voia Ta" și cei cărora Dumnezeu le spune "Bine, acționează după cum crezi".) - C.S. Lewis
- God laughs, it seems, because God knows how it all turns out in the end. (Se pare că Dumnezeu râde pentru că știe cum se va termina totul.) - Harvey Cox
- When one finds himself, one finds God. You find God, and you find yourself. (Când o persoană se găsește pe sine, îl află pe Dumnezeu. Aflați-l pe Dumnezeu și vă găsiți pe voi înșivă.) - Prince
- I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. (Eu sunt pedeapsa lui Dumnezeu pentru voi. Dacă nu ați fi comis păcate mari, Dumnezeu nu ar fi trimis o asemenea pedeapsă asupra voastră.) - Ginghis Han
- The purpose of life is to know God. Live close to God, remember Him and serve Him in all that you do. (Scopul vieții este să Îl cunoști pe Dumnezeu. Trăiește aproape de Dumnezeu, amintește-ți de El și servește-l pe El în tot ceea ce faci.) - Sri Vasudeva
- Religion is a defense against the experience of God. (Religia este o pavăză în calea experienței divine.) - Carl Gustav Jung
- God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. (Doamne, dăruiește-mi seninătatea de a accepta lucrurile pe care nu le pot schimba, curajul de a schimba lucrurile ce stau în puterea mea și înțelepciunea de a face diferența dintre ele.) - Reinhold Niebuhr
- God is love, but get it in writing. (Dumnezeu este dragoste, dar este mai bine să primești o asigurare scrisă.) - Gypsy Rose Lee
- I could not say I believe. I know! I have had the experience of being gripped by something that is stronger than myself, something that people call God. (N-aș putea spune că cred. Știu! Am trăit experiența de a fi cuprins de ceva care e mai puternic decât mine, ceva pe care oamenii îl numesc Dumnezeu.) - Carl Gustav Jung
Alte exemple de fraze cu god
- In the Christian faith, believers think that there is only one God, and Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
- God is the creator. Heaven and Earth and people and everything apart from God are created.
- Thank you. God bless you. And may God bless the United States of America.
- You are no more a god than I am.
- No one has ever seen God.
- Oh my god I can't believe this.
- Oh, my God!
- I believe in God.
- God is.
- Some believe in God but others do not.
- God help us whether or not.
- God is in me or else is not at all.
- Do you believe in God?
- Thank god.
- May God keep you!
- Do you believe in God?
- We believe in God.
- God only knows.
- God knows where he has gone.
- He said, 'May God help us!'
- I do not believe in the existence of God.
- By God, I never tell a lie.
- We believe in the existence of God.
- God may be listening to his wish.
- God bless you!
- God preserve us!
- Do you believe in the reality of God?
- May God bless you.
- By God, I never knew that.
- God helps those who help themselves.
- God is the absolute being.
- Nothing but God can save you.
- God is our strength.
- I do not believe that God exists.
- Do you believe that God exists?
- God is the cause of all things.
- God, hear me!
- God above helped us.
- God knows where he fled.
- God knows that it is true.
- So that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.
- They thanked God.
- May the blessing of God be upon them.
- He was a god to his people.
- He doesn't believe in God.
- He was the God in the beginning.
- I perceive myself as my own god.
- Would to God that it were true!
- But born of God.
- There is now no God and no Buddha.
- He is a tin god.
- It depends what you mean by "believe" in God.
- He is worshiped as a god by everyone.
- She doesn't believe in God.
- They identified him with God.
- God has blessed me with riches.
- For God's sake tell me the truth.
- Devil sued God.
- God is dead, and we have killed him
- God redeemed them from sin.
- The earth was made by God.
- God made the universe.
- She prayed to God on her knees.
- Her belief in God is very firm.
- Because she believed in God, she had nothing to worry about.
- Rabbi, we know you are a teacher who has come from God.
- He prayed that God would bless me.
- He had a firm belief in his God.
- Man is not as almighty as God.
- It pleased God to take away my son.
- Who that believes in God would do such a thing?
- I'm not lying. I swear to God!
- I will become God of the new world. [Manga]
- Her belief in God is unshaken.
- God, hear my plea.
- God save the Queen.
- God save the Queen!
- There came a man who was sent from God; his name was John.
- May God show us a better life!
- God, this place is huge!
- God, this place looks great.
- God created the world.
- All men are equal before God.
- And I testify that this is the Son of God.
- "God is our salvation," said the priest.
- Her faith in God is unshaken.
- By God, I'll finish this homework.
- Some people believe in God and others don't.
- Believing in God is not evil in itself.
- He prayed God to bless me.
- If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him.
- For God's sake don't tell it to anyone.
- He gave the right to become children of God-
- Whoever goes to church believes in God.
- We Germans fear God, but nothing else in the world.
- For God's sake, tomorrow's left behind.
- They killed a goat as a sacrifice to God.
- They say fate will catch up with you. That was God's way of punishing him.
- Body and spirit are twins: God only knows which is which.
- God only knows if I can live out the 20th century.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru god
Produse referitoare la "God"
Mark E. Thibodeaux
Bonnie Rickner Jensen