- An education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease. It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on. (Educația semăna un pic cu o boală cu transmitere sexuală. Te făcea să fii necorespunzător pentru multe treburi și apoi simțeai nevoia s-o dai mai departe.) - Terry Pratchett
- It helps if you really enjoy your jobs. If you don't, then just think about the money. (Te ajută dacă îți place cu adevărat ceea ce faci. Dacă nu, atunci gândește-te la bani.) - Lisa Nicole Carson
- Birds have done great jobs for the progression of humanity: they kept alive our love for freedom and they insistently motivated us to reach the skies, to reach the stars! (Păsările au făcut o treabă grozavă pentru progresul umanității: au ținut vie dragostea noastră pentru libertate și ne-au motivat insistent să ajungem la cer, să ajungem la stele!) - Mehmet Murat Ildan
Exemple de fraze cu Jobs
- You must share your jobs with others.
- He is trying to maintain two jobs.
- This is one of the jobs I have to do every day.
- This is because their jobs are secure.
- She is willing to do odd jobs.
- She was interviewed for jobs.
- There are many jobs available in the computer industry.
- A lot of jobs are done by computers.
- Nowadays some jobs are hard to come by.
- Jobs are hard come by these days.
- I made five applications for jobs but got nothing.
- She was in Los Angeles, she had at least six different jobs.
- Tourism generated many new jobs.
- Many student are looking for part time jobs.
- I am going to do odd jobs during the spring vacation.
- People that want to do well in their jobs will dress for success.
- His salary is so small he must do odd jobs.
- The government's investment will create many jobs.
- Jobs are hard to come by with so many people out of work.
- Persons with special skills can easily get jobs.
- Well it's very difficult changing jobs after you're thirty so I don't really want to do it.
- Can S. Jobs bring back the magic to Disney?
- Each person has different views with regard to changing jobs.
- My friend has had three jobs in a year; he never sticks to anything for long.
- A lot of students do part-time jobs.
- It's possible to branch out from computing to jobs in banking, accountancy and so on.
- Factory jobs are drying up in the local economy.
- It is hoped that this new policy will create jobs on a large scale.
- Clerks with sticky fingers won't keep their jobs for long.
- Don't forget that good jobs are very hard to come by these days.
- That young man can't get the sort of jobs he wants, and doesn't have any friends: He's really at a loss.
- Next time I switch jobs, I need work that will let me make use of the experience I've gained up to now.
- Many people will lose their jobs due to the slump in the auto industry.
- He's a really straight-laced guy, so he doesn't like the idea of his son changing jobs.
- In the United States, 20 million new jobs have been created during the past two decades, most of them in the service sector.
- Today, more and more people are changing jobs in order to get a better salary and higher social status.
- There's new energy to harness, new jobs to be created, new schools to build, and threats to meet, alliances to repair.
- Forty percent of the workforce are white-collar workers, most of whom have some of the most tedious and idiotic jobs ever concocted.
- When there was despair in the dust bowl and depression across the land, she saw a nation conquer fear itself with a New Deal, new jobs, a new sense of common purpose. Yes, we can.
- It drew strength from the young people who rejected the myth of their generation's apathy, who left their homes and their families for jobs that offered little pay and less sleep.
- It grew strength from the young people who rejected the myth of their generation's apathy âŠ who left their homes and their families for jobs that offered little pay and less sleep.
- They move from place to place, often change jobs, divorce more frequently, and take economic and social risks which seem dangerous.
- A lot of their time is spent on part-time jobs.
Exemple din articole cu Jobs
- According to MacMagazine Brazil, the city's Secretary of Heritage emailed Steve Jobs personally to ask if there were any plans to start up an Apple store in the city.
- Hellooooo, weirdtown! Not only did someone go through the trouble of carving a giant Steve Jobs head out of mozzarella cheese, they've also given detailed instructions on how to make your very own.
Produse referitoare la "Jobs"
Pam Pollack Meg Belviso
Cato Hoeben Angela Neustatter
Brent Schlender Rick Tetzeli