Exemple de fraze cu King's
- As the lion is king of beasts, so is the eagle king of birds.
- Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall; Humpty Dumpty had a great fall; All the King's horses and all the King's men; Couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.
- Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.
- It was none other than the king.
- He was more than a king.
- He was none other than the king.
- He acts as if he were a king.
- What the King says is always absolute.
- He was every inch a king.
- The king was pleased with him at first.
- The king was executed.
- He is the king of the night.
- He was named after the king.
- They kept it to themselves that the king was dead.
- He likes king for me.
- I'll always be king of pain
- She boldly went up to the king.
- When I grow up, I want to be a king.
- They were ranged against the king.
- I came to see Dr. King last year.
- There lived a king in an old castle.
- I'd like to make an appointment with Dr. King.
- The third star belonged to a certain king.
- The lion is the king of the jungle.
- Even a cat may look at a king. [Proverb]
- The lion is king of beasts.
- They defied the laws of the king.
- Once there lived an old king in England.
- Once there lived a great king.
- The king reigned over the island.
- The king always wears a crown.
- The king once lived in that palace.
- The people rebelled against the king.
- The anchorman had an audience with the king.
- Once there lived a king whose name was Alfred.
- The people acclaimed him King.
- The king was deprived of his power.
- The crowd acclaimed the new king.
- People hailed him as king.
- The lion is the king of beasts.
- The eagle is king of birds.
- The king created him a peer.
- Take an oath of allegiance to king.
- Abridge the king's power.
- The queen stood beside the king.
- Long live the King!
- The king went hunting this morning.
- They are plotting to kill the king.
- The king turned out to be naked.
- The lion is the king of the beasts.
- The king crushed his enemies.
- The king governed the country.
- He made up a story about the king.
- He carries himself with the majesty of a king.
- The King was assaulted by terrorists.
- The king was shorn of his power.
- The king abused his power.
- He is famous as an oil king.
- The king was stripped of his power.
- You must accept the king of Spain as your leader.
- People rose in revolt against the King.
- He is a keen Stephen King fan.
- A humble-looking old man was presented to the king.
- He acted the part of King Lear.
- This book is about a king who loses his crown.
- The current king is present at the party.
- Tonight the King of Hell returns.
- In that country there once lived a wise king.
- We are here in the name of Jesus Christ and King Charles.
- He made bold to speak to the King.
- Once there lived a very wicked king in England.
- They demanded the king be put to death at once.
- Once upon a time there lived a cruel king.
- This palace was built for the rich king.
- The king exacted taxes from his people.
- The king ruled his kingdom justly.
- The king subjected all the tribes to his rule.
- The lion is called the king of animals.
- The death of the king brought about a war.
- The king ruled the country for years.
- One king after another succeeded to the throne during those few years.
- Prince Charles will be the next king of England.
- The king was famous for his splendid palace.
- A girl approached the king from among the crowd.
- The king was greatly diverted by the music.
- The king was tired of his sycophants always praising him so he sent them away.
- The old man served the king for many years.
- In the palace live the king and the queen.
- The king will appear in person tomorrow evening.
- The King invited not only us but also a lot of other people.
- The king imposed heavy taxes on his people.
- Why is it that only England succeeded in abridging the King's power?
- The king imposed heavy taxes on the people.
- There's a king on a throne with his eyes torn out.
- Once upon a time there lived a great king in Greece.
- A fanatic threw a bomb at the king's coach.
- Rabbi, you are the Son of God; you are the King of Israel.
- The king ordered that the prisoner should be set free.
- In Great Britain the king reigns but does not govern.
- The angry people deprived the king of all his power.
Produse referitoare la "King's"