Exemple de fraze cu magazine
- When will the new magazine come out?
- Can I have a look at the magazine?
- Any magazine will do.
- May I have this magazine?
- Are you done with that magazine?
- The magazine does nothing for me.
- This magazine sells well.
- I am reading a magazine.
- Where can I buy that magazine?
- The magazine comes out once a week.
- I took a casual look at the magazine.
- Shall I bring a magazine?
- Would you like a newspaper or magazine?
- There are my sister's magazine.
- This is a magazine I spoke to you about.
- Do you want to read this magazine?
- Here is a new magazine for you to read.
- Here is a weekly magazine.
- How many subscribers does this magazine have?
- I lent him a magazine.
- I bought him a magazine.
- This is the magazine I spoke to you about.
- He took a quick look at the magazine.
- Do you have Time magazine?
- She glanced though the magazine.
- He always reads a magazine.
- The magazine comes out every week.
- I have a magazine in my room.
- He looked through a magazine.
- I found nothing interesting in that magazine.
- My mother is reading a magazine.
- He is absorbed in comic magazine.
- The magazine is aimed at teenagers.
- It took her more than three months to read through the magazine.
- He stretched out his arm for a magazine.
- She was absorbed in reading the magazine.
- He subscribed to Time magazine.
- I bought a weekly magazine.
- I read about the singer in a magazine, too.
- I cut the article out of the magazine.
- I've been subscribing to that magazine for four years.
- I found the new magazine very interesting.
- He is a reporter for Time magazine.
- The magazine Look is no longer being published.
- The magazine which you lent me is very interesting.
- Do you subscribe to any monthly magazine?
- She reached out for the magazine on the shelf.
- This magazine circulates widely.
- This magazine is widely read.
- I had been reading a magazine for some time when she came.
- The company published a new magazine.
- It is foolish to read such a magazine.
- You may as well take a nap as read such a magazine.
- I got a premium for subscribing to the magazine.
- Having read through the magazine, he lent it to me.
- I decided to subscribe to the magazine.
- The magazine is issued twice a month.
- The magazine is for killing time.
- Could you bring me a Time magazine?
- Don't throw away this magazine.
- She put the magazine on the table.
- You must not read such a magazine as will do you harm.
- This magazine is issued every month.
- One magazine is for boys, and another for girls.
- Here's a magazine for you to read in the plane.
- The governor's speech was published in the magazine.
- I read a magazine to kill time.
- He intends to bring out a new monthly magazine.
- The magazine disclosed his family jewels.
- She sat in a chair reading a magazine.
- I learned about the new book by the advertisement in the magazine.
- She was idly turning over the pages of a magazine.
- She sat on the sofa, reading a magazine.
- He was idly turning over the page of a magazine.
- He sat reading a weekly magazine.
- He was in charge of preparing a magazine for publication.
- When he opens a magazine, he will usually read his horoscope first.
- The magazine is enjoying great popularity.
- Jack reached out for the magazine on the shelf.
- That company puts out a magazine, doesn't it?
- That store sells newspaper and magazine.
- The magazine article said that the value of the yen would rise.
- This magazine carries much news of importance.
- There are photos of the singers who're featured in the magazine.
- This magazine helps me to keep up with what's happening in the world.
- The latest issue of the magazine will come out next Monday.
- Would you lend me the latest issue of the magazine?
- I had the article accepted by a travel magazine.
- The actress sued the magazine for libel.
- I read it in the magazine three days ago.
- This kind of magazine can do harm to young people.
- The editor and publisher of this magazine was criticized by some readers.
- Tom bought a weekly magazine at the station.
- She killed time reading a magazine while she waited.
- Her husband intends to bring out a new monthly magazine.
- Don't throw away this magazine. I haven't read it yet.
- The magazine jumped the gun and reported on the scandal.
- The boy sat there reading a weekly magazine.
- He voiced his opinion in a letter to the Newsweek magazine.
- He sat reading a magazine, with his wife knitting beside him.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru magazine
Produse referitoare la "Magazine"
William K. Schafer