Exemple de fraze cu Mike's
- What's up, Mike?
- Mike said that he would come.
- How are you, Mike?
- Hello, this is Mike.
- Mike smiled.
- Mike swims very well.
- Is this your book, Mike?
- This is Mike's bicycle.
- I am friends with Mike.
- Mike sings well.
- The cat is liked by Mike.
- Mike is one of our brains.
- Mike cannot have done such a thing.
- Say, Mike. Tell me how to get to your house.
- Mike is the tallest of the three.
- Is Mike off the bottle?
- Did you hear that, Mike?
- Mike said that he was very careless.
- Mike could not keep up with his class.
- I asked Mike to help me.
- Mike liked animals very much.
- May I speak to Mike please.
- I call him Mike.
- Mike laughs.
- We call him Mike.
- I handed the mike to him.
- Mike asked that he not be disturbed.
- Mike has a nice racket.
- Who is heavier, Ben or Mike?
- Mike is the only man on the board.
- Mike went to Kyoto last summer.
- Mike has been out of work for a year.
- "Thanks, Mike. I don't like chicken."
- Mike walked up to the boy.
- All but Mike were present at the party.
- It won't be long before Mike gets well.
- Mike and Ken are friends.
- Mike and Tom are in the same class.
- "Yes, orange juice please," says Mike.
- Mike has two girl friends.
- Mike wore an indignant look.
- Mike, do planes usually rock like this?
- What did you give Mike on his birthday?
- Mike really likes animals.
- Mike has a few friends in Florida.
- Mike takes after his father in everything.
- Mike is captain of our team.
- Good morning, Mike.
- Mike was elected chairperson.
- Mike really thought your sister was something else.
- Mike is the youngest in his family.
- It was Mike that telephoned the police.
- I had lunch with Mike at that restaurant.
- I know that Mike likes basketball.
- Mike got back from the library at five.
- "Look, Mike!", Hiroshi cries.
- Mike calls him Ned.
- They say that Mike is sick in bed.
- Mike can't play baseball well.
- Mike always stays cool.
- Mike goes to school by bus.
- Mike eats out almost every night.
- Mike said a few words by way of suggestion.
- Don't lose confidence, Mike.
- It is clear that Mike took the wrong bus.
- It was this racket that Mike bought yesterday.
- They held off choosing Mike as captain.
- When Mike went to Jane's house, she was sleeping.
- It was Mike that bought this racket yesterday.
- Mike is coming to dinner this evening.
- "I understand how you feel, Hiroshi," says Mike.
- You are wanted on the phone, Mike. It's Jane.
- Does Mike call his dog Pochi?
- Mike happened to have been absent from school.
- The boy talking with Fred is Mike.
- The door was suddenly opened by Mike.
- It was yesterday that Mike bought this racket.
- The question is whether Mike knew the fact or not.
- Mike is not a member of the volleyball team.
- Mike ran very fast yesterday.
- Mike acted as chairperson of the meeting.
- Mike visited Mr Ogaki who is our principal.
- Though Mike likes his job very much, it does not pay well.
- Mike named his dog Spike.
- Is Mike a member of the swimming club?
- Mike had his teeth checked last week.
- Mike speaks good Japanese.
- Mike is proud of his father being rich.
- It was pleasant for Mike to talk to Yumi.
- Mike likes to play basketball.
- This is Mike speaking. May I speak to Hiroshi, please?
- Mike and David are always quarreling with each other over trifles.
- According to Mike, Mac bought a new car.
- Mike managed to carry the suitcase by himself.
- Mike runs fastest in his class.
- Mike is the brightest student in class.
- Mike has a friend who lives in Chicago.
- Mike didn't join the practice yesterday.
- Mike made a rude table from the logs.
- Mike has been making a model plane since breakfast.
Produse referitoare la "Mike's"
Julie Anne Peters
Stuart J. Murphy
John R. Little
Mike Giant Lesage