Fraze exemplificatoare cu Movement
- The movement shall be executed without load. (Mișcarea se execută fără greutate.)
- The dance is a poem of which each movement is a word. (Dansul este un poem în care fiecare mișcare este un cuvânt.) - Mata Hari
- There can be no transforming of darkness into light and of apathy into movement without emotion. (Întunericul nu se poate transforma în lumină, nici apatia în mișcare, fără emoție.) - Carl Gustav Jung
- Ethical religion can be real only to those who are engaged in ceaseless efforts at moral improvement. By moving upward we acquire faith in an upward movement, without limit. (Religia etică devine reală doar pentru cei ce nu depun eforturi continue pentru a se îmbunătăți moral. Mergând în sus, căpătăm încredere într-o mișcare ascendentă fără limite.) - Felix Adler
- The body is a marvelous machine...a chemical laboratory, a power-house. Every movement, voluntary or involuntary, full of secrets and marvels (Trupul este o mașinărie fantastică... un laborator chimic, o centrală. Fiecare mișcare, fie ea voluntară sau involuntară, este plină de secrete și minuni.) - Theodor Herzl
- I love the way dancers express their feelings through movement instead of with words. I would have enjoyed making silent films. (Ador modul în care dansatorii își exprimă sentimentele prin mișcări în locul cuvintelor. Mi-ar fi plăcut să fac filme mute.) - Summer Glau
- To achieve victory we must mass our forces at the hub of all power and movement, the enemy's "centre of gravity". (Pentru a obține victoria, trebuie să ne masăm forțele la rădăcina întregii puteri și mișcări, "centrul de gravitație" al inamicului.) - Carl von Clausewitz
Alte exemple de fraze cu Movement
- The movement of South Africa can no longer suppress the movement for equality.
- Join me with them in their movement.
- He lay without movement.
- They joined in the temperance movement.
- We came to the conclusion that we should support the movement.
- Many famous people are behind the movement.
- Each movement of the dancer was perfect.
- Squirrels are quick of movement.
- He is being carried away by a student movement.
- I have not had a bowel movement for a week.
- He played a major part in the movement.
- She is said to be a leader in the women's liberation movement.
- The hunter was alert to every sound and movement.
- The address was in favor of their social movement.
- There is a movement against Japanese goods in that country.
- The movement is rapidly gaining ground.
- My concern here is whether the women's movement is fading or not.
- This incident led the movement to collapse.
- Your son took part in the student movement, I hear.
- The civil rights movement leads to a dream.
- The movement added a new page to the history of Japan.
- This movement had a great impact on the behavior of women.
- In a sense, such a political movement may be called a revolution.
- She played a part in the women's lib movement.
- She took an active part in the women's lib movement.
- There is a big movement today to recycle trash.
- My watchdog is alert to the slightest sound and movement.
- The movement of the inhabitants drove the band of thugs out of the town.
- Within the rape crisis movement, Greesite's dissent is significant.
- A hunting dog is alert to every sound and movement in the field.
- The women led the movement to obtain female suffrage.
- The prime minister's remark sparked the opposition movement.
- This movement from rural to urban areas has been going on for over two hundred years.
- We must focus on building a solid grass-roots movement.
- If we hang around here any longer there could be reinforcements coming from the second gate to take us in a pincer movement!
- The anti-nuclear energy movement is being led by a number of organizations.
- The formation and movement of hurricanes are capricious, even with our present-day technology.
- Women's Liberation is a broad-based but informal popular movement.
- The UFO, with a zigzag movement you couldn't think of as being a plane, flew off into the mountains in the east.
- Based on my observation of the movement of particle D, I modify the system so that there exist three possible exits.
- The statistical data presented in her paper is of great use for us in estimating the frequency of the movement.
- Movement key to Up! - The BGM changes and the background becomes that of the Demon King's castle. [Game]
- This movement has not yet achieved all its goals, but it has already had considerable impact in many areas of male-female relations.
- In recent years, with a method called VLBI that uses quasar observations, and by GPS we have begun to understand the absolute movement of (tectonic) plates.
- This movement is like a forum or platform from which feminists (supporters of women's rights) speak out on women's issues.
- The changes resulting from the women's movement have affected both women and men.
Exemple din articole cu Movement
- The very first civil right movement was invented by an Indian named Mahatma Gandhi.
- As the biggest finished and semi-finished watch movements producer in the world, ETA Movement plays a very important role in Swiss watch industry.
- In September, the solar array on the roof of the Movement climbing gym was one of 12 renewable-energy projects to receive $502 million in stimulus funding from the federal government as part of a new program that provides cash in lieu .
- Mike Huckabee pretends like the tea baggers are not an astroturf movement already and that any semblance of them being a grass roots movement has not been dismissed a long time ago.
- The antiwar movement of the sixties, the upsurge that brought FDR and the New Deal, as were the Grange, the populists, and the progressives.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Movement
Produse referitoare la "Movement"
Susan E. Harris
R. Douglas Geivett
R. Douglas Geivett
George H. Nash