Fraze exemplificatoare cu Mrs
- Old Mrs G. has been doing for us for twenty years. (Bătrâna dnă G. ne ajută în casă de douăzeci de ani.)
- What will Mrs Grundy say? (Ce-o să zică mahalaua?)
Alte exemple de fraze cu Mrs
- I took you for Mrs. Brown.
- How do you do, Mrs. Jones?
- "Yes, all right," says Mrs. Lee.
- "Hello, is this Mrs. Brown?" "Yes, this is Mrs. Brown."
- Mrs. Crouch, do you have a job?
- Mr and Mrs. Smith live apart from each other now.
- Mrs. Smith is in black.
- Mr and Mrs. West are on their honeymoon.
- Mrs. Smith can get her husband to do anything she likes.
- Mrs. Smith is our English teacher.
- Mrs. Smith goes to church by car.
- Mrs. Smith is an elderly lady.
- You could say that Mrs. Smith is a television addict.
- Mr and Mrs. Smith are a good match.
- Mrs. Smith was a famous beauty.
- Chewtarou is Mrs Tanaka's dog.
- Mrs. Wood was a very good cook.
- Mrs. Dalloway said she would buy the flowers herself.
- Mr and Mrs. Yamada will come home next month.
- The butler announced Mr. and Mrs. Smith.
- We met Mrs. Brown at the theater.
- Mrs. Suzuki is a very economical housekeeper.
- The room is cleaned by Mrs. Smith.
- Mrs. Davis was anything but a perfect wife.
- Mrs. Hughes, this is Peter Brown.
- Mrs. Brown understands Japanese.
- Mrs. Baker had her purse stolen.
- Mrs. Lee is a great talker.
- The woman on the bench is Mrs. Brown.
- Mrs. Bush is our English teacher.
- Mrs. Parker greeted him with a smile.
- How do you do, Mrs. Allen? I'm pleased to meet you.
- Mrs. North is very proud of her children.
- Why is Mrs. Yamada popular in your school?
- It is Mrs. Lee, Susan's mother, in London.
- Mrs. West is busy getting breakfast ready.
- Tom dare not tell Mrs. White about the truth.
- Mrs. Brown wrote a book on politics.
- Mrs. Smith is bearing up well since the death of her husband.
- Mrs. Sugimoto always wears neat clothes.
- Mrs. Jones is teaching computer science.
- Mrs. Thompson wants to conceal the fact that she is a millionaire.
- Mrs. Harris is very doubtful about her son's future.
- Mrs Suzuki was giving a speech that afternoon.
- Mrs. Smith gave birth to her second child.
- Mr. and Mrs. Ikeda talked to Ken's teacher.
- I lent Mrs. Jones all the butter there was in the house.
- Mrs. White broke into tears when I told her the news.
- Mrs. Lark played the piano and the children sang.
- Mrs. Young wouldn't mind my dropping in on her unexpectedly.
- Mrs. Sato pushed her son to study hard.
- Mrs. Young didn't mind my dropping in on her unexpectedly.
- Mrs. Lark said 'goodbye' and locked up the piano for another week.
- Mr. and Mrs. Smith are the sort of couple who don't go out much in the evenings.
- Mrs. Jones is often unpleasant to her husband's secretary over the phone.
- Mrs. Jones ordered the room to be swept by noon.
- Mrs. Smith is actively engaged in volunteer work.
- Mrs. Jones counts sheep every night to go to sleep.
- Mr and Mrs. Williams adopted a child whose parents were dead.
- Will you introduce me to the young woman talking with Mrs. Allen?
- You should apologize to Mrs. Smith for your rude behavior the other night.
- Mrs Tanaka's characteristic curly hair was sticking up behind her ear.
- Each week Mrs. Tanaka saves a little money for a rainy day.
- Mrs. Bruce was the first female pilot to fly between England and Japan.
- Mr and Mrs. Davis were inverted to a Christmas party at a hotel one year.
- Two policemen arrested a burglar. They caught him sneaking into Mrs. Miller's.
- Mrs. Smith, I'd like to introduce a friend of mine, Pierre Dubois.
- Mrs. Green, from whom my children have lessons in singing, is to have a recital next Sunday.
- Her mother, Mrs Brown, increased the amount of vegetables in her diet.
- Once again, Mrs. Lee speaks fondly of the past, and it is impossible to stop her.
- Every Tuesday morning an old lady called Mrs. Lark came to the children sang.
- Evidence that Harrison did not intend this work to be a parody can be seen in his letter to Mrs. Evans.
- Every Monday Mrs. Evans washed all the family's clothes in the tin bath.
- Mrs, Brown warned Beth if she didn't eat properly she would be permanently overweight.
- I'd like to make a person-to-person call to Mrs. Richards.
Exemple din articole cu Mrs
- well since mrs fp passed her cbt its been her aim to get to the ravern cafe in whitchuch,so after her successful trip to ironbridge,she decided that.
- Mrs Dalloway is a short, fictional novel by Virginia Woolf.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Mrs
Produse referitoare la "Mrs"
Alyssa Satin Capucilli
Mrs Paul Friederichsen