Fraze exemplificatoare cu person
- Each person is a world. (Fiecare om este o lume.)
- It was no less a person than the Prime Minister. (Nu era nimeni altul decât Primul Ministru.)
- No, I cannot let you in, there's one person too many. (Nu, nu te pot lăsa să intri, ar fi o persoană în plus.)
- When can one say that a person has alcohol issues? (Când putem spune că cineva este alcoolic?)
- The basic difference between an ordinary person and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary person takes everything as a blessing or a curse. (Diferența fundamentală dintre o persoană obișnuită și un războinic este că războinicul privește totul ca pe o provocare, în timp ce omul obișnuit privește totul ca pe o binecuvântare sau ca pe un blestem.) - Carlos Castaneda
- There is a great difference between worry and concern. A worried person sees a problem, and a concerned person solves a problem. (Există o mare diferență între îngrijorare și preocupare. O persoană îngrijorată vede o problemă, iar o persoană preocupată rezolvă o problemă.) - Harold Stephens
- You want people to identify with the person on the screen or in the theater, but you don't want them to identify with you as a person. (Vreți ca oamenii să se identifice cu persoana de pe ecran sau de pe scenă, dar nu vreți ca ei să se identifice cu voi ca persoane.) - David Morrissey
- One person's craziness is another person's reality. (Nebunia unei persoane e realitatea alteia.) - Tim Burton
- The calmest person in the room is the most powerful person in the room. (Cea mai calmă persoană din încăpere este cea mai puternică din încăpere.) - Eben Pagan
- A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. (Un diplomat este o persoană care îți va spune să te duci în iad într-o manieră în care chiar de-abia vei aștepta călătoria.) - Caskie Stinnett
- The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living that suits all cases. (Pantoful care i se potrivește unei persoane o strânge pe alta; nu există o rețetă pentru viață care să se potrivească în toate cazurile.) - Carl Gustav Jung
- The entire sum of existence is the magic of being needed by just one person. (Ansamblul întregii vieți este magia faptului că o singură persoană are nevoie de tine.) - Vii Putnam
- A promiscuous person is someone who is getting more sex than you are. (O persoană promiscuă este cineva care face mai mult sex decât tine.) - Victor Lownes
- Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. (Spațiul cosmic nu este un loc potrivit pentru o persoană cu educație aleasă.) - Violet Bonham Carter
Alte exemple de fraze cu person
- A really perceptive person can figure out a whole situation with just a few clues. That's the kind of person I want you to become.
- I want to make a person-to person call to 212-836-1725.
- I'd like to make a person-to-person call to Mrs. Richards.
- Get money from one person to cover a debt to another person.
- Music preferences vary from person to person.
- What makes one person a genius and another person a fool?
- What is most important in life differs from person to person.
- It's best to make international calls person to person.
- Tastes in music vary from person to person.
- I'd like to make a person-to-person call to Japan.
- The story lived on, passed from person to person.
- I'd like to place a person-to-person call to Chicago.
- A good person is a moral person.
- Opinions vary from person to person.
- Make it a person-to-person call, please.
- A person cannot understand another person completely.
- It was proposed that the term "blind person" be replaced with the term "visually impaired person".
- You are the very person I have been looking for.
- We could really use another person around here.
- More often than not, he had to go in person.
- How did you get to know person?
- You had better go in person.
- He is just to a person.
- She is a serious person.
- More often than not, she had to go in person.
- I think it necessary for you to go in person.
- He is the only person that can do it.
- Nobody can get along with such a person.
- He is a different person from the one we are looking for.
- Cause the person of the someone others it done.
- He went there in person.
- There must be a better person for both of us.
- There is no person to do it.
- I am sure he would be the last person to do it.
- You had better go in person.
- He is the last person I want to see now.
- You have to appear in person.
- Next person, please.
- No, I cannot let you in, there's one person too many.
- I am not the person I used to be.
- Go and see him in person.
- He came in person.
- You had better go and thank her in person.
- You are the last person that I expected to see here.
- He seems like a good person.
- He is the last person I would want to go skiing with.
- A young person wants to see you.
- He is the very person I have wanted to see.
- Self-oriented person.
- He is the only person for the job.
- I can not do it, not but that a stronger person could.
- Many a person has had the same experience.
- He is the very person I was talking of.
- It goes without saying that he's the best person for the job.
- I am in need of a responsible person.
- How much is the tour per person?
- He is a very agreeable person.
- He would be the last person to betray others.
- He is a very thoughtful person.
- I know the person you are talking about.
- He had a gun on his person.
- I know the very person that will do this job.
- He is a very earnest person.
- Please pass this on to the next person.
- I have never come across such a stubborn person.
- He is rather an active person.
- What a lucky person he is!
- He was the first person to arrive.
- I'm an honest person.
- I'm a Windows person.
- He is a very sincere person.
- I feel like another person.
- I am not a morning person.
- She's an outspoken person.
- I can't abide such a person.
- Would you say you're a morning person?
- You are the most important person of us all.
- You are the only person that I can trust.
- You are the last person I would have expected to see here.
- I am a cat person.
- She will be glad if you go to see her in person.
- What's the name of the person who recommended us to you?
- You had better go and speak to him in person.
- To say the least, he seems to be a bad person.
- Take a mean advantage of a person.
- One more person will be joining us later.
- She will be flattered if you go to see her in person.
- You must talk to her in person.
- Get the stoat out of a person.
- I'll transfer you to the right person.
- Who is the person in charge?
- Every person has a right to defend themselves.
- You should always apologize in person.
- Any person whatever can tell the way to the temple.
- I'm afraid you'll have to go in person.
- You are supposed to come in person.
- He is just an ordinary person.
- She was the last person I had expected to see there.
- It would be best if I met him in person.
- And the name of the person you're calling, please?
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru person
Produse referitoare la "Person"
Helen Bown Gill Bailey Helen Sanderson
John C. Maxwell
Elaine N. Aron