- Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed, and are right. (În democrație, un partid își consumă întotdeauna forțele principale încercând să demonstreze că celălalt partid nu este potrivit pentru conducere și de obicei ambele reușesc și au dreptate.) - H.L. Mencken
- It is a good rule in life never to apologize. The right sort of people do not want apologies, and the wrong sort take a mean advantage of them. (În viață există o regulă bună de urmat: să nu-ți ceri niciodată scuze. Oamenii de caracter nu au nevoie de scuze, iar cei lipsiți de caracter profită de pe urma lor.) - P.G. Wodehouse
- Man is a gregarious animal and much more so in his mind than in his body. A golden rule; judge men not by their opinions but by what their opinions have made of them. (Omul este un animal de turmă și e astfel mult mai mult în mintea sa decât în corpul lui. O regulă de aur: judecă oamenii nu după părerile lor, ci după modul în care părerile lor i-au transformat.) - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
- To be a saint is the exception to be upright is the rule. Err, falter, sin, but be upright. To commit the least possible sin is the law for man. Sin is a gravitation. (Să fii sfânt e o excepție, să fii cinstit e o regulă. Greșește, șovăie, păcătuiește, dar fii cinstit. Pentru om este o lege să comiți cât mai puține păcate. Păcatul este gravitație.) - Victor Hugo
- Here's a rule I recommend: Never practice two vices at once. (Vă dau un sfat: să nu aveți niciodată două vicii în același timp.) - Tallulah Bankhead
- The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience. (Singurul lucru care nu respectă regula majorității este conștiința unei persoane.) - Harper Lee
- Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy you can't build on it it's only for wallowing in. (Fă-ți drept regulă de viață niciodată să nu ai regrete și să nu privești în urmă. Regretele sunt o pierdere de energie îngrozitoare pe care nu poți construi nimic, ajută doar la a stărui în această atitudine.) - Katherine Mansfield
- The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule. (Dorința de a salva umanitatea este aproape întotdeauna un pretext pentru dorința de a conduce.) - H.L. Mencken
- Try, try, try, and keep on trying is the rule that must be followed to become an expert in anything. ("Continuă să încerci!" Este regula ce trebuie respectată pentru a deveni specialist în orice.) - W. Clement Stone
- I love the rule that corrects emotion. (Iubesc regula care corectează emoția.) - Georges Braque
Exemple de fraze cu rule
- You broke the rule.
- This rule is follows in most households.
- This rule allows of no exception.
- I explained the rule to him.
- This rule applies to you, too.
- The rule should be revised.
- I make it a rule to get up at six.
- This rule does not apply.
- He explained the rule to me.
- This rule cannot be applied to you.
- There is an exception to every rule.
- She comes home at about six as a rule.
- Will you explain the rule to me.
- There are exceptions to every rule.
- There is no rule without exceptions.
- There is no rule but has some exceptions.
- We punished him according to the rule.
- Don't go against the rule.
- I did not yield to such a rule.
- Please explain the rule to me.
- This is an exception to the rule.
- It is now necessary to add another rule.
- In these countries hunger is the rule.
- As a rule, it doesn't snow much here.
- We make it a rule to get together at intervals.
- Can we apply this rule in this case?
- I make it a rule to get up at six in the morning.
- This rule applies to all cases.
- As a rule, we have three meals a day.
- The Japanese are not punctual as a rule.
- The rule reads in two ways.
- We were obliged to obey the rule.
- This rule cannot be applied in every case.
- This rule is applied to foreigners only.
- As a rule, I get up late, but this morning was different.
- We can apply this rule to do case.
- I get up early in summer as a rule.
- You can't apply this rule to every case.
- Dinosaurs used to rule the earth.
- I make it a rule to get up early.
- This rule does not apply in all cases.
- This rule cannot be applied to every case.
- This rule reads several ways.
- This rule has no application to the case.
- This rule cannot be applied to that case.
- This rule does not apply to the case.
- This rule can be applied to any case.
- This rule applies to any case.
- I make it a rule to get up at six every morning.
- An elastic application of the rule.
- He urged us to obey the rule.
- There is a rule of using knives and forks.
- He makes it a rule not to eat too much.
- He makes it a rule to get up at six every morning.
- The exception proves the rule.
- He makes it a rule to get up at six every day.
- She makes it a rule to get up at six every morning.
- She had no rule of thumb about it, but she got it right every time.
- She make it a rule to get up at six every morning.
- I go to bed at ten as a rule.
- As a rule, she is an early riser.
- The same rule applies to going for a journey.
- As a rule, I go to school before eight o'clock.
- The rule does not apply in our case.
- I go to my work at eight forty as a rule.
- Is that rule applicable to us foreigners?
- As a rule, we don't allow smoking.
- We cannot rule out the possibility of an accident.
- The rule does not apply to his case.
- The rule is utterly inflexible.
- We make it a rule to get together at regular intervals.
- I make it a rule never to borrow money.
- I make it a rule to read before going to bed.
- As a rule, I don't drink coffee.
- I make it rule never to borrow money.
- I make it a rule never to eat between meals.
- My father makes it a rule to get up at six, even in winter.
- I make it a rule to keep early hours.
- He makes it a rule to a walk every morning.
- A new case occurred. They applied the new rule to it.
- I make it a rule to go jogging every morning.
- We played the game in accordance with the new rule.
- She makes it a rule to attend any meeting.
- He makes a rule of attending such meetings.
- He makes it a rule never to speak badly of others.
- I make it a rule to jog every morning.
- I make it a rule not to sit up late.
- He is possessed with the ambition to rule over the world.
- He makes it a rule never to speak ill of others.
- I make it a rule never to be late for appointments.
- He make it a rule to take a walk every morning.
- The rule of the road must be strictly observed.
- He makes it a rule to keep a diary every day.
- He makes it a rule to take a walk every morning.
- I'm afraid we can't rule out the possibility that she may have the disease.
- I make it a rule to get up early in the morning.
- I make it a rule to take a walk before breakfast.
- As a rule I get up at six o'clock, but yesterday morning I got up at eight.
- The rule doesn't hold well in our case.
- As a rule, hail falls in summer.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru rule
Produse referitoare la "Rule"
Leonard J. Doyle
Esther De Waal
Stephen A. Macchia
Jennifer Gray Olson