Fraze exemplificatoare cu sam
- What the Sam Hill! (Ce naiba!)
Alte exemple de fraze cu sam
- Sam? What are you doing?
- She wondered where Sam was and what he was doing.
- Sam has already done his homework.
- Sam is serious about his work.
- Sam, don't!
- Sam, don't you leave me.
- Sam is a philosopher, isn't he?
- Sam keeps waiting for his ship to come in.
- Sam went skiing in January.
- Sam, this is gonna take you hours.
- Sam is earnest about his work.
- Sam helps whoever asks him to.
- They are going to throw a party for Sam.
- Wendy, I'd like you to meet my brother Sam.
- I went to the meeting in place of Sam, who was sick.
- For all his faults, Sam is still a very likable person.
- He met Sam purely by chance.
- Sam owes what he is today to his father.
- Sam owns a fishmonger's business.
- Sam is familiar with things Japanese.
- Sam joined the army when he was eighteen.
- Sam couldn't figure out how to use the machine.
- Sam is two years younger than Tom.
- John has the complete collection of Sam's music.
- Sam doesn't have the stamina to finish a marathon.
- Sam made the school basketball team.
- It was strictly a family affair for Sam Jones.
- I tried to persuade Sam to give up his plan, only to fail.
- Sam has promised to pay the money at the end of the month.
- We went out of station and along the street until we came to a small hotel which Sam knew about.
- Sam got a raw deal when he was laid off just before his job would have become permanent.
- When he got to the party, Sam made a bee line for the food.
Exemple din articole cu sam
- Yosemite Sam is the short, angry, gun-slinging cowboy in Looney Tunes.
- It's the day of the dueling press releases, with both Mayor Sam Katz and challenger Judy Wasylycia-Leis sending out releases within minutes of one another pledging support for the arts community.
- Danny Cooksey became famous playing little Sam opposite the late Gary Coleman on the '80s TV series " Diff'rent Strokes .
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru sam
Produse referitoare la "SAM"
James Lincoln Collier
P. D. Eastman