Fraze exemplificatoare cu School
- The school is half a mile past the hospital. (Școala este la o jumătate de milă mai departe de spital.)
- There will be no school today. (Azi nu se țin ore.)
- This is my friend Rachel, we went to high school together. (Ea este prietena mea Rachel, am făcut liceul împreună.)
- If law school is so hard to get through... how come there are so many lawyers? (Dacă facultatea de drept e așa de greu de terminat... cum se face că sunt atât de mulți avocați?) - Calvin Trillin
- A child only educated at school is an uneducated child. (Un copil educat doar la școală este un copil needucat.) - George Santayana
- Anybody who accepts mediocrity - in school, on the job, in life - is a person who compromises, and when the leader compromises, the whole organization compromises. (Oricine acceptă mediocritatea - la școală, la locul de muncă, în viață - este o persoană care face compromisuri, iar când conducătorul face compromisuri, întreaga organizație face compromisuri.) - Charles Knight
- On a group of theories one can found a school; but on a group of values one can found a culture, a civilization, a new way of living together among men. (Pe baza unor teorii se poate fonda o școală, dar pe baza unor valori poate lua naștere o cultură, o civilizație, un nou stil de a conviețui cu oamenii.) - Ignazio Silone
- Our bombs are smarter than the average high school student. At least they can find Kuwait. (Bombele noastre sunt mai deștepte decât un elev mediocru de liceu. Măcar ele pot să găsească statul Kuwait.) - A. Whitney Brown
- Education begins at home. You can't blame the school for not putting into your child what you don't put into him. (Educația începe acasă. Nu poți da vina pe școală că nu ți-a învățat copilul ceea ce nu l-ai învățat tu.) - Geoffrey Holder
- At college age, you can tell who is best at taking tests and going to school, but you can't tell who the best people are. That worries the hell out of me. (La vârsta colegiului, poți spune cine e cel mai bun la examinări și cine merge cel mai mult la școală, dar nu poți spune care sunt cei mai buni oameni. Asta mă îngrijorează al naibii de tare.) - Barnaby C.Keeny
- Rigidly organized pre-school classrooms, which value obedience more than development, create the deficits in poor children, imposing a self-image of marginality and failure. (Clasele preșcolare organizate riguros, care pun mai mult preț pe obediență decât pe dezvoltare, creează lipsuri în acei bieți copii, impunându-le o imagine de sine a marginalității și a eșecului.) - Valerie Polakow
- Being into acting made you an outcast loser at my school. Plus, I was the worst student ever. (Din cauza faptului că jucam când eram în școală, eram văzută ca o proscrisă ratată. În plus eram cea mai slabă elevă.) - Liza Weil
- I love being a student, if I could, I'd stay in school forever. (Îmi place să studiez; dacă aș putea, aș sta o veșnicie în școală.) - Andrea Barber
Alte exemple de fraze cu School
- Around half of middle-school students in Japan have mobile phones, but if you look at those in high school then 97% have them.
- At Kuroda Primary School we assemble at a prearranged time and go to school as a group.
- My fifth-year junior school son has transferred into a school in Nagoya from Shizuoka.
- One month since entering high school ... not a single friend yet. That's really terrible, at this rate it will be middle-school all over again!!
- Japanese high school students go to school 35 weeks a year.
- The school rules require students to wear school uniforms.
- Adolfo likes his new school, but really remembers his friends at his old school.
- Elementary school children go to school for a term of six years.
- Our school administration decided to do away with that school rule.
- Uniforms differ from school to school.
- We have to wear school uniforms at school.
- Bear in mind that that school is an integrated junior high and high school.
- I'm a high school graduate so I am that much able to answer high school problems and such.
- Do you have a school lunch at school?
- After school, I go to an English school to practice English conversation.
- We must go to school.
- How far is it from here to your school?
- How does he go to school?
- Where is your school?
- How far is it from here to your school?
- You were going to the school.
- She cannot have done well at school.
- He came here before school was over.
- You have been doing well at school so far.
- We were at school together.
- He is doing very well at school.
- I do not go to school.
- I was on my way to school.
- We go to the same school.
- She goes to school.
- He can't have gone to school.
- Where do you go to school?
- So far he has done very well at school.
- He can not have gone to school.
- School is over now.
- That is our school.
- That is my school.
- Do you like the new school better?
- School is over at 3:30.
- What school do you go to?
- How do you go to school?
- How did you come to school?
- I go to school with him.
- I used to go to school with him.
- Go to school.
- He was going to school.
- When is school over?
- How do you like your new school?
- He does far better than you do at school.
- Could you tell me something about your school?
- What do you do after school?
- Is your school far from here?
- Could you help us after school?
- She was on her way to school.
- This school is ours.
- He is so old that he can go to school.
- My name is known to everybody in my school.
- How do you get to school?
- You go to school.
- I go to school at seven.
- How do you come to school?
- Why are you here when you should be in school?
- You will go to school.
- I am going to school.
- Where is your school?
- We go to school to learn.
- My mother is really of the old school.
- You say you changed school.
- She is too young to go to school.
- Do you know why he has been absent from school?
- He has never been late for school.
- Never be late for school again.
- She is never late for school.
- She dropped out of school.
- My brother is not yet in school.
- My brother goes to the same school I do.
- We used to meet on our way to school.
- We have no school today.
- I usually go to school by bus.
- She usually walks to school.
- I know some students in that school.
- Let me tell you about the origin of this school.
- She is an honor to our school.
- We are the students of this school.
- My brother is old enough to go to school.
- She dislikes going to school.
- Sick as he was, he went to school.
- I go to school by bus.
- We go to school by bus.
- It is next to impossible to go to school.
- He saw the accident on the way to school.
- It is time to go to school.
- She asked about my school.
- She goes to a school for the deaf.
- My school has a band.
- I always walk to school.
- She comes to school in her car.
- Our school is across the river.
- She is second to none in swimming in her school.
- There is a school near my house.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru School
Produse referitoare la "School"
R. L. Stine