- Pleasure is a by-product of doing something that is worth doing. Therefore, do not seek pleasure as such. Pleasure comes of seeking something else, and comes by the way. (Plăcerea este un produs derivat din realizarea unui lucru ce merită făcut. Așadar, nu căutați plăcerea ca atare. Ea vine pe parcurs, atunci când căutați de fapt altceva.) - A. Lawrence Lowell
- Convinced myself, I seek not to convince. (Convins fiind eu însumi, nu caut să conving.) - Edgar Allan Poe
- The Courage that we all prize and seek is not the courage to die decently, but to live manfully. (Curajul pe care-l prețuim și căutăm cu toții nu este curajul de a muri omenește, ci de a trăi bărbătește.) - Thomas Carlyle
- Tolerance is the eager and glad acceptance of the way along which others seek the truth. (Toleranța înseamnă acceptarea cu nerăbdare și bucurie a felului în care ceilalți caută adevărul.) - Walter Besant
- These days people seek knowledge, not wisdom. Knowledge is of the past, wisdom is of the future. (În zilele noastre oamenii caută știința, nu înțelepciunea. Știința aparține trecutului, iar înțelepciunea viitorului.) - Vernon Cooper
- We go forth all to seek America. And in the seeking we create her. In the quality of our search shall be the nature of the America that we created. (Înaintăm cu toții în căutarea Americii. Și în această căutare o creăm. Natura Americii pe care am creat-o se regăsește în calitatea căutarii noastre.) - Waldo Frank
- What kind of man would live a life without daring? Is life so sweet that we should criticize men that seek adventure? Is there a better way to die? (Ce fel de om și-ar trăi viața fără să își asume riscuri? E viața atât de minunată, încât să avem dreptul să-i criticăm pe oamenii care caută aventura? Există vreun mod mai bun de a muri?) - Charles Lindbergh
- Different men seek after happiness in different ways and by different means, and so make for themselves different modes of life and forms of government. (Oameni diferiți caută fericirea în moduri diferite și pe căi diferite, și își fac așadar diferite moduri de viață și forme de guvernare.) - Virginia Woolf
- I never have found the perfect quote. At best I have been able to find a string of quotations which merely circle the ineffable idea I seek to express. (Niciodată n-am găsit citatul perfect. În cel mai bun caz, am putut găsi mai multe citate care nu făceau altceva decât să se învârtă în jurul ideii inefabile pe care căutam să o exprim.) - Caldwell O'Keefe
- Seeing that we are born, let us therefore seek our destiny. (Să ne căutăm așadar destinul, de vreme ce tot ne-am născut.) - Valeriu Butulescu
Exemple de fraze cu Seek
- Seek, and you will find.
- We seek for happiness.
- Everybody has the right to seek happiness.
- When we seek to discover the best in others, we somehow bring out the best in ourselves.
- He decided to seek information elsewhere.
- This victory alone is not the change we seek.
- Now you have come of age, you should seek a living for yourself.
- And they would play hide and go seek.
- We must seek after the true, the good and the beautiful.
- To those who seek peace and security: We support you.
- He makes himself accessible to all who seek his counsel.
- Some blacks seek more radical solutions.
- I only travelers, who seek the purity of the soul
- People seek escape from the heat of the town.
- The only useful knowledge is that which teaches us how to seek what is good and avoid what is evil.
- Human beings, whether they realise it or not, continually seek happiness.
- Make no mistake: we do not want to keep our troops in Afghanistan. We seek no military bases there.
- There must be a sustained effort to listen to each other; to learn from each other; to respect one another; and to seek common ground.
- Then they played Hide Seek among the buttercups and daisies, until the little white rabbit wanted to play Find The Acorn.
- They vote in secret, may seek public office, and may demand the removal of public officials who behave improperly.
- To those who seek peace and security. We support you. And to all those who have wondered if America's beacon still burns as bright, tonight we proved once more that the true strength of our nation comes not from the might of our arms or the scale of our wealth, but from the enduring power of our ideals: democracy, liberty, opportunity and unyielding hope.
- "Risk money" refers to funds placed in investments that seek high-return, although high-risk, investments.
- I have come here to seek a new beginning between the United States and Muslims around the world; one based upon mutual interest and mutual respect; and one based upon the truth that America and Islam are not exclusive, and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles â principles of justice and progress; tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.
- What began 21 months ago in the depths of winter cannot end on this autumn night. This victory alone is not the change we seek. It is only the chance for us to make that change. And that cannot happen if we go back to the way things were. It can't happen without you, without a new spirit of service, a new spirit of sacrifice. So let us summon a new spirit of patriotism, of responsibility, where each of us resolves to pitch in and work harder and look after not only ourselves but each other.
Exemple din articole cu Seek
- Walmart Walmart workers seek respect in Bentonville.
- France will seek reform of the global monetary system during its upcoming G20 presidency to protect emerging economies and to diversify international reserves, Economy Minister Christine Lagarde said on Wednesday.
- Phoenix police seek help finding stolen Torah, Someone broke into the Young Israel Synagogue of Phoenix and took one of the synagogue's three Torahs and other sacred items, Phoenix police said.
- home/end - seek to the beginning/last seconds of the video * spacebar - play/pause when the seek bar is selected.
- Israel & Greece Seek to Expand Military Ties.
- The attorneys for two of the same-sex couples in the federal Proposition 8 case may seek compensation for legal fees from their opponents if the Ninth Circuit Court upholds the District Court's decision in favor of marriage equality, .
- Spoofs seek proof of life at box office.
- Catholic officials in Tuscaloosa seek stolen Jesus statue.
- Should Republican Scott Brown pull off an upset victory in next week's special election in Massachusetts, Senate Democrats may seek to use the chaos surrounding the appointment of Roland Burris last year as a precedent for delaying the .
- Hornets seek finished product.
- Rider, WFHS seek turnaround of 1-3 starts.
- With Haiti In Ruins, Scammers Seek to Swindle Donors.
- Google, Under Attack By China, May Seek to Bolster its Political Ties Domestically.
- But before the hearing ended, the prosecutor in the case announced the District Attorney's Office's intention to seek life imprisonment without the possibility of parole.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Seek
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2022 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!