- As I get older, I get smaller. I see other parts of the world I didn't see before. Other points of view. I see outside myself more. (Pe măsură ce îmbătrânesc, devin și mai mic. Văd alte părți ale omenirii pe care nu le-am mai văzut. Alte puncte de vedere. Văd mai mult în exteriorul meu.) - Neil Young
- We have nothing to lose. But the probability to win is even smaller. (Nu avem nimic de pierdut. Dar probabilitatea de a câștiga e și mai mică.) - Hasier Agirre
- One can have no smaller or greater mastery than mastery of oneself. (O persoană nu poate deține o măiestrie mai mică sau mai mare decât cunoașterea de sine.) - Leonardo da Vinci
Exemple de fraze cu smaller
- With the development of supersonic jet planes, the world is becoming smaller and smaller.
- Our world is getting smaller and smaller every year.
- Our world is getting smaller and smaller.
- It is often said that the world is becoming smaller and smaller.
- This is smaller than that.
- Do not you have anything smaller than this?
- Do you have one a little smaller?
- My dog is smaller than yours is.
- I'd like to try on one size smaller than this.
- This book is smaller than that one.
- This book is smaller.
- Don't you have anything smaller than this?
- I'm sorry don't have anything smaller.
- Do you have any smaller sizes?
- Do you have a smaller size?
- It is smaller than Tokyo.
- I want to exchange this for a smaller size.
- I'd like to have smaller bills mixed in.
- Twenties and some smaller bills, please.
- Japan is smaller than Canada.
- Europe has a smaller population than Asia.
- The population of Australia is much smaller than that of Japan.
- Australia is smaller than South America.
- The number of the living was smaller than that of the dead.
- May I exchange this shirt for a smaller size?
- Thanks to the development of aircraft, the world has become much smaller.
- The population of New York is smaller than that of Tokyo.
- Moving to a smaller place will reduce the expenses.
- The class was too big so we split up into two smaller groups.
- The population of this country is smaller than that of the United States.
- My wife's hands are slightly smaller than the shop assistant's.
- Because of modern communication and transportation systems, the world is getting smaller.
- A motel is like a hotel only much smaller and is used mostly by people traveling by automobile.
- Smaller classes mean a higher standard of education, and that's what we want for our kids.
- Now, think about England and Wales, and imagine them divided into smaller parts.
- The number of students who were late for school was much smaller than I had expected.
- The chicks hatched in April have also become 5 months old. Their bodies are about the same size as their parents, about the only difference is that the roosters have smaller crests than their father.
- The smaller planets hovering around the planet Jupiter reminded him of the guards surrounding a king when he walked outdoors, and Kepler called them satellites.
- Just how well can masks block the, even smaller than pollen, yellow sand dust? I think it much more of a nuisance than pollen.
- Japan consists of four main islands and many other smaller islands.
- The big nations should not interfere with the smaller nations.
- These smaller parts are called counties, and each county has a county council, like Westhamptonshire County Council.
Exemple din articole cu smaller
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru smaller
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2022 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!