Fraze exemplificatoare cu Studies
- The maximum duration of the studies is 24 months. (Durata maximă a acestor studii este de 24 de luni.)
Alte exemple de fraze cu Studies
- The first group studies in the morning, and the second group studies in the afternoon.
- My studies are going okay.
- She's far behind in her studies.
- It will disturb you in your studies.
- This machine will be quite useful for our studies.
- He studies Chinese.
- I would have you apply yourself to your studies.
- He was kind enough to help me with my studies.
- He is preoccupied with his studies.
- He hardly studies chemistry.
- He studies much harder than before.
- He lost himself in his studies.
- He studies very hard.
- He always studies hard.
- He is diligent in his studies.
- She studies mathematics.
- Tom is not serious about his studies.
- She studies as hard as ever.
- Bear down in one's studies.
- She studies hard.
- She was quite eager in her studies.
- She studies English.
- She always studies while listening to music.
- He studies biology very hard.
- He is very bright, and what is more, he studies hard.
- He studies his lessons after supper.
- He studies hardest of all the students.
- He has devoted himself to his studies recently.
- He studies with a view to becoming a doctor.
- She studies literature as well as language.
- She is very smart, and what is more, she studies hard.
- She is a student who studies very hard.
- He studies history at college.
- He studies day and night.
- He studies at a cram school.
- He studies contemporary literature.
- She studies English every day.
- She always studies listening to music.
- He's coming along nicely with his studies.
- He studies American history.
- Meg must carry on her studies.
- My brother studies as hard as I do.
- Have you made progress in your studies?
- It seems that Wataru devoted himself to his studies.
- It is silly of you to neglect your studies.
- I'm very interested in social studies.
- Hawking went back to his studies.
- "When does he study?" "He studies before dinner."
- Tony studies after dinner.
- Many a student studies at the library.
- The professor encouraged me in my studies.
- My teacher encouraged me in my studies.
- Why not let him pursue his studies as he likes?
- Jim studies far into the night.
- Carol studies very hard. So does Henry.
- She studies as hard as any student in her class.
- Paul studies very hard these days.
- Mary always studies for two hours a day.
- After supper he studies his lessons for three hours.
- Yumi studies English hard.
- Poverty prevented him from continuing his studies.
- I watched television during a break in my studies.
- More than one student studies French in our class.
- My friend usually helps my son with his studies.
- Whoever studies hard cannot fail to succeed.
- Illness made him give up his studies.
- If I were in good health, I could pursue my studies.
- Her studies are improving slowly but steadily.
- Jim studies as hard as his brother does.
- He didn't spare time on his studies.
- His studies cover a wide field.
- He studies hard to pass the exam.
- Ken studies not only English but French.
- He continued his studies at graduate school.
- He studies astronomy, or the science of stars.
- He couldn't apply himself to his studies because of a headache.
- He studies harder than any other student does in his class.
- He has recovered his health, so he is now able to resume his studies.
- He is sure to pass the exam if he studies at this rate.
- My father studies astronomy, or the science of stars.
- In return for helping you with your studies, I'd like to ask a small favor of you.
- Comparative studies now made rapid progress.
- It isn't as if a child learning to talk studies.
- It is important to think over what you will do, to pursue your studies economically, and effectively.
- For the first time, he stood to take a real interest in his studies.
- Nowadays many college students are neglectful of their studies.
- Some students neglect their studies in favor of sports.
- He regret having neglected his studies in his school days.
- He is a diligent student. He studies three hours everyday.
- He studies ten hours a day on average.
- She studies hygiene as part of her domestic science.
- We discussed gun control in social studies class.
- Masao studies history under Prof. Ito's guidance.
- Application to his studies brought him excellent results in the final examination.
- It has been shown in most studies on this subject that intervention of the legislature had adverse effects.
- Most studies, however, have not focused on the influence Emmet's theory had on the computer graphics.
- I'm never free from worry about my son. Nowadays he does nothing but play video games, and never studies at all.
- In my social studies class, for example, there are often discussions that include the teacher as another member of the group.
Exemple din articole cu Studies
- Related Articles Studies on microbial transformation of meloxicam by fungi.
- This is the letter send from the graduate department of Women's Studies at San Diego State University to the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, which is threatening to close its Women's Studies Department.
- It's been a while since Social Studies was last on the scene.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Studies
Produse referitoare la "Studies"
Max P. Pottag
John J. Davis
Anne Graham Lotz
Sharon A. Wynne