Fraze exemplificatoare cu touch
- He will not touch liquor. (El nu se atinge de băuturi spirtoase.)
- I can just touch the ceiling. (Pot abia să ating plafonul.)
- I'll touch him up about it. (O să-i suflu un cuvânt despre treaba asta.)
- Keep in touch with him. (Ține legătura cu el.)
- No one can touch him for skill on the violin. (Nimeni nu poate egala măiestria lui la vioară.)
- One cannot touch pitch without being defiled. (Cine umblă cu fier se umple de rugină.)
- Polish won't touch these boots. (Crema nu are niciun efect asupra acestor ghete.)
- The engine starts at the first touch of the switch. (Motorul pornește la sfert.)
- The individual bags shall not touch each other. (Pungile individuale nu se ating una de cealaltă.)
- There was a touch of bitterness in his reply. (Răspunsul lui avea o nuanță de amărăciune.)
- We will not touch any such tainted company. (Nu avem de-a face cu vreo astfel de firmă dubioasă.)
- Where does this touch our interests? (În ce măsură afectează aceasta interesele noastre?)
- You can't touch pitch without being defiled. (Cine umblă cu fier, se umple de rugină.)
- You cannot touch pitch without being defiled. (Cine se amestecă cu tărâța îl mănâncă porcii.)
- To be in love is to touch with a lighter hand. In yourself you stretch, you are well. (O atingere ușoară e dragostea. Sub mângâierea ei înflorești în tihnă.) - Gwendolyn Brooks
- Do you know what friendship is... it is to be brother and sister; two souls which touch without mingling, two fingers on one hand. (Știți ce înseamnă prietenia... să fii frate și soră, două suflete ce se ating fără să se confunde, două degete ale aceleiași mâini.) - Victor Hugo
- It becomes a bore doing imaginative books that do not touch imaginations, and at length one stops even planning them. (Devine plictisitor să scrii cărți pline de fantezie care nu influențează imaginații, și în cele din urmă chiar încetezi să le mai planifici.) - H.G. Wells
- Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts. (Să ai o inimă care să nu devină nicioadată aspră, un calm care niciodată să nu obosească și o atingere care niciodată să nu rănească.) - Charles Dickens
- There are no limits to either time or distance, except as man himself may make them. I have but to touch the wind to know these things. (Nu există limite de timp sau distanță, cu excepția celor pe care le impune omul însuși. Trebuie doar să ating vântul ca să știu aceste lucruri.) - Hal Borland
- You did touch me but didn't feel my pain. (M-ai atins, dar nu mi-ai simțit durerea.) - B.J. Gupta
- Life can be found only in the present moment. The past is gone, the future is not yet here, and if we do not go back to ourselves in the present moment, we cannot be in touch with life. (Viața poate fi găsită numai în prezent. Trecutul a trecut, viitorul nu a ajuns încă iar dacă noi înșine nu ne întoarcem în clipa prezentului, nu putem fi în contact cu viața.) - Thich Nhat Hanh
- Life is a culmination of the past, an awareness of the present, an indication of a future beyond knowledge, the quality that gives a touch of divinity to matter. (Viața este o culminare a trecutului, o conștientizare a prezentului, o indicare a unui viitor dincolo de cunoaștere, calitatea care oferă o notă de divinitate materiei.) - Charles Lindbergh
- Allow me someday to touch you.The way that you've all touched me. (Permiteți-mi să vă impresionez într-o zi așa cum voi toți m-ați impresionat.) - Happy Rhodes
- A country losing touch with its own history is like an old man losing his glasses, a distressing sight, at once vulnerable, unsure, and easily disoriented. (O țară care pierde legătura cu propria-i istorie este asemenea unui bătrân care și-a pierdut ochelarii, o imagine neplăcută, cândva vulnerabilă, nesigură și puțin confuză.) - George Walden
Alte exemple de fraze cu touch
- "It's still shallow, eh. My feet still touch the bottom." "It's quite a shallow beach. Yotsuba, you can still touch the bottom can't you?"
- I'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
- I want to get in touch with her.
- Please get in touch me when you are here.
- Keep in touch with me.
- Please keep in touch.
- We had to get in touch with her before she went out.
- I will get in touch with you.
- Do you still get in touch with them?
- It's touch and go.
- Where can I get in touch with you?
- Please tell me how I can get in touch with him.
- How can I get in touch with you?
- I will get in touch with him as soon as possible.
- Let's keep in touch with each other.
- You must not keep in touch with him.
- I am in touch with him.
- From now on, let's keep in touch.
- Let's keep in touch.
- Could you get in touch with him?
- I will get in touch with you next.
- I cannot get touch with him.
- Keep in touch, please.
- Keep in touch!
- I will get in touch with you soon.
- I can't get in touch with him yet.
- Keep in touch.
- I got in touch with him.
- Be sure to get in touch with me, if there is anything I can do for you.
- I cannot get in touch with him.
- I want to get in touch with him.
- I'll get in touch with you as soon as I arrive.
- I will get in touch with you again about this matter.
- Let's keep in touch by e-mail.
- I'll get in touch with you again about this matter.
- This touch is original with her.
- Get in touch with me as soon as you arrive here.
- Do not touch the exhibits.
- Please get in touch with me when you come to Tokyo.
- I am sure I can get in touch with him by telephone.
- I tried to get in touch with the police.
- I'll get in touch with Jim and ask him to come over.
- I don't want him to touch me.
- I hope we will be able to keep in touch.
- We must keep in touch with the times.
- Don't touch.
- You should keep in touch with Mr Smith.
- All you have to do is touch the button.
- Little children like to touch everything.
- I never touch beer.
- Does anything touch your gums?
- I think I've got a touch of fever.
- Would you promise to keep in touch with me?
- Get in touch with your agent right away.
- You had better get in touch with your parents at once.
- Even if you go far away, let's keep in touch with each other over the phone.
- I've got a touch of the flu.
- At last she could get in touch with her old friend.
- Try to keep in touch with me, just in case.
- He seems to have a touch of fever.
- I'm trying to get in touch with her sister.
- Keep in touch by mail.
- Our problem is how to get in touch with him.
- You can get in touch with me tomorrow.
- It there's anything urgent, you can get in touch with me.
- He stays in touch with her.
- I have a touch of diarrhea.
- I couldn't get in touch with him.
- You must not touch the paintings.
- Someone who wants to touch me inside.
- Don't let him touch it.
- There is no means to get in touch with him.
- Don't touch it.
- He has yet to get in touch with his mother.
- You have only to touch the button.
- I'll get in touch with you again when I know more clearly about that plan.
- You mustn't touch it.
- It is soft to the touch.
- Put me in touch with her.
- Reach out and touch someone.
- I felt something touch my foot.
- I keep in touch with my parents by mail.
- She didn't let him touch her baby.
- She tried to touch the golden crane.
- How about adding a touch of pepper?
- I had a lot of difficulty getting in touch with her.
- I am afraid I have a touch of cold.
- The box is empty. But touch it.
- He is in touch with all kinds of people.
- He exclaimed that I should not touch the gun.
- We cannot touch on his private affairs.
- Old school friends often try to keep in touch with one another.
- Don't touch it; leave it as it is.
- He put me in touch with the kidnappers.
- He is in bed with a touch of cold.
- Don't touch the goods.
- She felt someone touch her back.
- Don't touch the wound.
- She felt something touch her neck.
- There was a touch of irony in his speech.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru touch
Produse referitoare la "Touch"
Patrick Skene Catling
David J. Linden