Exemple din articole cu Tuvalu
- After Tuvalu proposed the creation of a contact group for a 'Copenhagen Protocol' (full text of draft here), China's apparent negative reactions sent the Tuvaluans to motion for a suspension of the talks.
- In my opinion, Tuvalu is the island (or set of islets, atolls and coral reefs) of the year.
- The Pacific Island nation of Tuvalu has taken a firm stand at the climate talks here in Copenhagen, citing its very survival as being at stake.
- What really puzzles me is that it is so difficult to find out the reality of Tuvalu, while obviously Tuvalu very much shapes the reality of climate change discourse.
- Yesterday, Ian Fry, the Tuvalu delegate to the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen, Denmark, made an impassioned plea for legally binding agreements to be made by world leaders to save his nation and other low-lying .
- Ian Fry Tuvalu Ian Fry, the chief climate change negotiator for Tuvalu, fought on behalf of low-lying island nations during the United Nations climate summit in Copenhagen, Denmark, last month.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Tuvalu
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2022 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!