Exemple de fraze cu wood's
- In woodworking we classify wood as hardwood, softwood or exotic wood.
- Wood is a disappearing resource in much of Africa, and these stoves burn far less wood than the stoves currently in much use.
- What happens to all the wood?
- Now, said Mr Wood.
- He lives in the wood all by himself.
- There is a path through the wood.
- Wood burns.
- Mr Wood came into the field.
- Mr Wood had no sons.
- We appointed Mr Wood chairman.
- We made statues out of wood.
- This table is made out of wood.
- That toy is made of wood.
- That box is made of wood.
- Please give him a job, Mr Wood.
- Mr Wood was like a father to Tony.
- My house is built of wood.
- My desk is made of wood.
- This table is made of wood.
- Wood burns easily.
- Wood floats in water.
- My father cut wood with a saw.
- She set him to chopping wood.
- They tried to collect wood from the forest.
- He ran away in the direction of the wood.
- The wood is alive with birds.
- Paper is made from wood.
- I made a desk of wood.
- This chair is made of wood.
- This desk is made of wood.
- The chairs are made of wood.
- And he worked very hard for Mr Wood.
- It is made partly of wood.
- Put some more wood on the fire.
- This wood won't burn.
- This old house is made of wood.
- The box is made of wood.
- This bridge is made of wood.
- The desk is made of wood.
- The bridge is built of wood.
- The fire is going out; will you add some wood?
- This table is made of wood.
- Is it made of wood or metal?
- He is buying some wood so that he can make a bookcase.
- He carved a Buddhist image from out of wood.
- He found a dog abandoned in the wood.
- Wood is made into various kinds of articles.
- Hiroshi is sawing the wood into boards.
- Wood floats, but iron sinks.
- Linda Wood was standing at the door.
- There is a shortage of good building wood.
- Dry wood burns quickly.
- Most Japanese temples are made of wood.
- Most Japanese houses are built of wood.
- Mrs. Wood was a very good cook.
- I knew it was plastic but it tasted like wood.
- Mr Wood has his secretary type his letters.
- Mr Wood loved Linda dearly.
- This desk is made of hard wood.
- I know why there are so many people who love chopping wood.
- Cookie's house is made of wood.
- What shall we do with the rubbish, Mr Wood? Asked Pip.
- I worked on Mr Wood's farm when I was young.
- "Would you like to work for me, Tony?" asked Mr Wood.
- But the boys spent all their holidays on Mr Wood's farm.
- Mr Wood came to the door and spoke to Tony's mother.
- According to legend, the wood used to be haunted, so people would avoid it.
- You get to see the wood only when it becomes too difficult to distinguish individual trees.
- They could not help shuddering when they found a dead body in the wood.
- The sculptor carved wood into an image of Buddha.
- The statue was carved from a block of cherry wood.
- The piano was made of beautiful, dark brown wood.
- I wrote to Mr Wood last week and asked him to give you a job on the farm.
- Japanese houses are built of wood and they catch fire easily.
- If a door doesn't fit you might have to shave off a bit of the wood until it closes properly.
- He ate Mr Wood's good country food, and drank a lot of milk.
- An insulated soft-wood room and a good heater are the absolute necessities for a sauna.
- A house built of wood is more easily burnt than a house of stone.
- Instead of giving the money, that is the normal coin of the realm, which is the phrase that everyone used then, they would give them a token, and this token might be metal, might be wood, might be cardboard.
Exemple din articole cu wood's
- Several years ago, I blogged about Sherri Wood's Tattoo Baby Doll project over on Sublime Stitching.
- As campy as it is, "Plan 9" is now widely considered to be legendary B-movie director Ed Wood's masterpiece, albeit a bad one.
Produse referitoare la "Wood's"
Sherri Lynn Wood