Exemple de fraze cu zealand
- I have not been to New Zealand.
- She will be relocated to New Zealand.
- They are planning to settle in New Zealand.
- Guess what! I'm going to New Zealand to study.
- They speaks English in New Zealand.
- I'm from Wellington, the capital of New Zealand.
- What's New Zealand like? Is it as sparsely populated as Australia?
- The population of Japan is larger than that of New Zealand.
- I haven't seen Rick since he returned from New Zealand.
- My parents leave for New Zealand next Saturday.
- I understand you are going to spend your vacation in New Zealand.
- New Zealand is a country of sheep and cows.
- The climate of New Zealand is similar to that of Japan.
- I hear they have a lot of problems with the tunnels in New Zealand.
- We stopped over in Los Angeles for two nights on the way to New Zealand.
- It was just 6 years ago that I visited New Zealand for the first time.
- I carelessly deleted your e-mail address and had to ask Russell in New Zealand for it.
- The whole population of New Zealand is 3,410,000, and one seventh of it are the Maori people.
Exemple din articole cu zealand
- It was a case of Anzac Day success for New Zealand athlete Nina Rillstone in one of China's biggest distance running events.
- It is said that the ANZAC Day service is marked as the anniversary of the first foremost military battle fought by Australian and New Zealand troops at Gallipoli, Turkey, during the First World War in 1915 .
- New Zealand military chopper crashed in the northern city of Wellington, New Zealand, Sunday (25 / 4).
- New Zealand may be far from most places in the world, but it is certainly worth any length of travel to reap the fruit of this nation's existence.
- The New Zealand Government has signed up to the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous People, a non-binding declaration that recognises the.
- It's April 25th - Anzac day in New Zealand and I am thinking about my Grandfather.