Exemple din articole cu absorptive
- In building upon the existing dynamic capabilities framework it is advanced that absorptive capacity, as a mediator, serves not only as a valid dynamic capability but also as an enabling mechanism and a vehicle by which subsidiary .
- Carpet, for instance, is more absorptive than tile, so a carpeted floor would produce less noteworthy sound suggestion than would a tile floor with other factors constant.
- The 20 years following the introduction of the seminal construct of absorptive capacity (AC) by Cohen and Levinthal (Cohen, W.
- The third illustration shows an absorptive sound barrier in place of the reflective barrier.
- Create an uneven, round or absorptive wall.
- Absorptive capacity refers to the ability to identify, assimilate and exploit knowledge from the environment or the ability to evaluate and utilize outside knowledge.
- The effects of absorptive and joint learning on the instability of international joint ventures in emerging economies.
- Absorptive capacity provides an alternative way of theorizing the relationships between organizational performance and knowledge processes, derived from the resource-based view of the firm and the broader concept of dynamic capabilities .
- The proposed framework expands the interpartner learning theory of IJV instability in the current literature, which is focused on absorptive learning of IJV partners, by incorporating IJV partners' joint learning.
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2022 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!