Fraze exemplificatoare cu Affairs
- All his affairs are in a tangle. (I s-au încurcat rău treburile.)
- There is a tide in the affairs of men. (Valurile vieții te duc când în sus, când în jos.)
- Some of the most intense affairs are between actors and characters. There's a fire in the human heart and we jump into it with the same obsession as we have with our lovers. (Unele dintre cele mai intense legături e între actori și personajele pe care le intepretează. În inima oamenilor există un foc în care ne aruncăm cu aceiași obsesie pe care o avem față de iubții noștri.) - Sigourney Weaver
- I think a man can have two, maybe three affairs, while he is married. But three is the absolute maximum. After that, you're cheating. (Cred că un bărbat poate avea două, poate trei, relații extra conjugale, cât este căsătorit. Însă trei e maximul absolut. Mai mult de trei înseamnă înșelăciune.) - Yves Montand
Alte exemple de fraze cu Affairs
- Tend to your own affairs first.
- She is always full of her own affairs.
- It's better for you to keep out of private affairs.
- Tend to your own affairs.
- I am occupied with my own affairs.
- I'll look after your affairs when you are dead.
- I have lost of affairs to look after.
- He knows a lot about foreign affairs.
- We cannot touch on his private affairs.
- Don't meddle in his affairs.
- You have no right to interfere in other people's affairs.
- Don't pry into the affairs of others.
- Don't interfere in others' affairs.
- No one can say for sure how this awkward state of affairs came about.
- He is well versed in foreign affairs.
- It is not my part to meddle in your affairs.
- Put your affairs in order.
- Your mind is not occupied with your own affairs.
- Don't interfere in my affairs.
- Don't meddle in my affairs.
- You are too inquisitive about other people's affairs.
- He put his affairs in order.
- He has no right to interfere in our family affairs.
- He is busy with affairs of state.
- The president is busy with affairs of state.
- They should not intervene in the internal affairs of another country.
- A government suffers from civil affairs.
- His business affairs are in good shape.
- I don't mean to poke my nose into your affairs.
- She is attached to the general affairs section.
- He wouldn't let anybody interfere with his private affairs.
- The ministry administers the internal affairs.
- The country has power in international affairs.
- You should not confuse business with personal affairs.
- Don't interfere in other people's affairs.
- I have no time to listen to such everyday affairs.
- Meg attends many school affairs.
- The mayor administers the affairs of the city.
- Our company has many visitors from foreign affairs.
- There is little harmony in international affairs nowadays.
- What with my business and private affairs, I am so busy.
- The Secretary of State administers foreign affairs.
- That country intervened in the internal affairs of our nation.
- It was mismanagement of the company's affairs by the acting director.
- Don't stick your nose into my personal affairs.
- He has a good knowledge of the internal affairs of Japan.
- If the Americans had had less influence on affairs, war might well have been avoided.
- We should draw the line between public and private affairs.
- They met with the Minister of Foreign Affairs yesterday.
- Bob told Jane not to interfere in his personal affairs.
- In my opinion, we should pay more attention to the present state of affairs.
- According to a survey, three in five people today are indifferent to foreign affairs.
- The statesmen are barely coping with the intricate foreign affairs.
- Hope, not fear, is the creative principle in human affairs.
- What sort of current affairs appear in the civil service examination?
- Today foreign relations and domestic affairs are in close contact.
- Why don't you mind your own business? What do you gain by sticking your nose into other people's affairs?
- The Board of Directors aim is to make decisions regarding business affairs of the company.
- They not only washed off the sweat, dirt and cares of the day in the hot water, but also enjoyed gossiping about everyday affairs.
- No country should interfere in another country's internal affairs.
Exemple din articole cu Affairs
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania's Department of Student Affairs in Higher Education is pleased to announce Dr.
- "The banks are quite efficient in that regard," Gigaba said, "and we think that Home Affairs should not be an exception.
- I have been doing my field study for my major, Human Development and Social Relations (HDSR) at Public Affairs this semester and have learned a world of new things.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru Affairs
Produse referitoare la "affairs"
James V. Schall
Peter Pauper Press Inc
Janis A. Spring