Exemple de fraze cu affected
- I affected not to understand what he was saying.
- She is affected with the gout.
- He affected not to hear me.
- He affected by heat.
- I was affected by the heat.
- He said that with an affected air.
- Smoking has affected his lungs.
- The climate affected his health.
- I was deeply affected by his speech.
- There is nothing on earth that is not affected by the sun.
- I was much affected by the sad news.
- The less it is affected by the weather the better clock it is.
- I was affected by the summer heat.
- The event affected his future.
- The audience was deeply affected.
- The story affected us deeply.
- Her nature is neither affected nor pretentious.
- Worry affected his health.
- He was much affected by the sad news.
- I'll be deeply affected by his death.
- Smoking has affected his health.
- Our character is affected by the environment.
- The noise from the street affected our work.
- I don't like his affected manner of speaking.
- His health was affected by the great heat.
- His affected manner of speaking seemed very absurd to me.
- His speech deeply affected the audience.
- I was deeply affected when I heard of his death.
- Most creatures in the sea are affected by pollution.
- Intoxication is what happens when the brain is affected by certain stimulants.
- The strike affected the nation's economy.
- I am easily affected by cold weather.
- The cold climate affected his health.
- The speech deeply affected the audience.
- Some plants are quickly affected by cold.
- His unhappy childhood affected his outlook on life.
- The climate affected the growth of trees and plants.
- Apply a compress to the affected part every two hours.
- The tax increases affected our lives greatly.
- The weakness of vinyl is that it is easily affected by heat.
- The story of his brave struggle affected us deeply.
- Most living creatures in the sea are affected by pollution.
- The war affected the way the Japanese view nuclear weapons.
- That decision, in turn, was affected by the geological structure of the hill itself.
- If this proposal is put into practice, the business world will be affected to a significant degree.
- If long-term beds are reduced, then it won't be possible to do that and normal sickbeds will also be adversely affected.
- The changes resulting from the women's movement have affected both women and men.
Exemple din articole cu affected
- It is considered the worst flooding in Pakistan since the past 80 years, and the total number of people who have been affected by the floods and the rains has.
- Meanwhile, businesses affected by the drilling ban continue to take a wait-and-see approach.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru affected
Produse referitoare la "affected"
Michael F. Myers
Nicola P. Wright
Justo L. Gonzalez
Michael Scharf Publication Trust of Yesh