Fraze exemplificatoare cu aim
- The aim of the agency shall be to assist the commission. (Obiectivul agenției este de a sprijini comisia.)
- In Kyudo philosophy, you don't aim--you become one with the target. Then, in fact, there's nothing to aim at. I find it works well with women, too. Give it a try. (In filosofia Kyudo nu țintești către ceva, ci devii una cu ținta. În acest caz, nu mai ai către ce ținti. Cred că același lucru se aplică și în cazul femeilor. Încearcă.) - Sybil Adelman
- Aim at the sun, and you may not reach it; but your arrow will fly far higher than if aimed at an object on a level with yourself. (Țintește soarele și probabil nu-l vei nimeri; dar săgeata ta va zbura mult mai sus decât dacă ai ținti un obiect la același nivel cu tine.) - Joel Hawes
- Fanaticism consists in redoubling your effort when you have forgotten your aim. (Fanatismul înseamnă să-ți dublezi eforturile atunci când ți-ai uitat scopul.) - George Santayana
- An aim of an argument should be progress, but progress ultimately means little without victory. (Scopul unui argument ar trebui să fie progresul, dar progresul, în ultimul timp, înseamnă puțin fără victorie.) - Gary L. Francione
- The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. (Scopul politicii practice este de a menține mulțimea alarmată (și prin urmare nerăbdătoare să fie condusă către siguranță), amenințând-o cu o serie nesfârșită de drăcușori, toți imaginari.) - H.L. Mencken
- He says gods like to see an atheist around. Gives them something to aim at. (Zeilor le place să vadă un ateu prin preajmă. Asta le oferă o țintă.) - Terry Pratchett
- Providence has nothing good or high in store for one who does not resolutely aim at something high or good. A purpose is the eternal condition of success. (Providența nu are nimic bun de oferit celor care nu țintesc cu hotărâre către ceva bun sau înalt. Scopul este condiția eternă a succesului.) - T.T. Munger
- The very aim and end of our institutions is just this that we may think what we like and say what we think. (Scopul și finalitatea instituțiilor noastre îl reprezintă tocmai faptul de a putea gândi ce ne place și de a spune ce gândim.) - Nadine Gordimer
- The aim of the college, for the individual student, is to eliminate the need in his life for the college; the task is to help him become a self-educating man. (Pentru studentul individual, scopul facultății este să elimine nevoia acestuia pentru facultate; sarcina este să-l ajute să devină un om care să se educe singur.) - C. Wright Mills
- My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right? (Viața mea nu are un scop, o direcție, un țel, un înțeles, și totuși, sunt fericit. Nu-mi dau seama. Ce fac bine?) - Charles M. Schulz
Alte exemple de fraze cu aim
- We aim to please.
- My aim is to be a doctor.
- They attained their aim.
- He achieved his aim at last.
- I aim to be a writer.
- His aim is to become a lawyer.
- His aim is to become a doctor.
- All of us aim at success.
- He has no specific aim.
- I've missed my aim.
- His aim is to become a professional singer.
- Aim the gun at the target.
- I will carry out my aim at any expense.
- We must achieve our aim at any price.
- I didn't aim my remarks at you.
- Take steady aim at the tiger.
- That aim is impossible to attain.
- It is wrong to aim at fame only.
- What is the central aim of this plan?
- What is the chief aim of this society?
- I aim to be a doctor when I grow up.
- Granting that the aim is right, how will you carry out the plan?
- Her aim in life is to become a movie star.
- He has only one aim in life, to make money.
- His aim in life was to become a great doctor.
- His aim in life is to save money.
- It looked tough to achieve his aim.
- I had only one aim in throwing everything away to run this restaurant.
- The aim of science is, as has often been said, to foresee, not to understand.
- A stable economy is the aim of every government.
- It is not the least of life's ironies that this, which we all aim at, is better not quite achieved.
- Aim very proud of the job I chose myself.
- I fail to understand his true aim.
- The democrat endeavored to accomplish his aim by himself.
- Beyond the novel we come to works whose avowed aim is information.
- They're some developers who aim to make a fast buck!
- I started to learn English with the aim of becoming a teacher.
- Companions with the same aim, to carve out their own future, cooperate with each other.
- All of these sports and many others are dominated by the human urge to aim at something.
- Trade companies aim at a new market in Asia.
- This is the chief aim of university education: to train the mind.
- The discovery of truth should remain the single aim of science.
- Our aim is that when planning classes we should know how to select stimulating material for the students and how to put it into use.
- The Board of Directors aim is to make decisions regarding business affairs of the company.
- No one in the village knew that the soldiers were taking aim at their village.
- The primary aim of science is to find truth, new truth.
Exemple din articole cu aim
- Obama takes direct aim at anti-government rhetoric Associated Press (hat tip DF) ANN ARBOR, Mich.
- England aim to avoid upset elimination.
- Jonathan Antin Takes Aim at Shear Genius Co-Host Camila Alves.
- As the US and its coalition fight an increasingly tough war against the Taliban, there is also new talk of reaching out to elements of the group with the aim of reaching a political settlement.
- Dems Take Aim at Racial Profiling.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru aim
Produse referitoare la "aim"
Federal Aviation Administration
Joyce Moyer Hostetter