Fraze exemplificatoare cu amount
- The amount of the obligation can be reliably estimated. (Cuantumul obligației poate fi estimat fiabil.)
- The amount of the subsidy shall be fixed periodically. (Valoarea subvenției se stabilește periodic.)
- The amount shall be rounded off at the lower unit. (Cuantumul se rotunjește la nivelul inferior.)
- The amount which has been paid shall be refunded. (Suma vărsată se rambursează.)
- The communities have established the amount receivable. (Comunitățile au constatat creanța.)
- The guaranteed amount shall be established definitively. (Cuantumul garantat se stabilește definitiv.)
- The total amount of money charged as fare. (Suma totală percepută drept preț al cursei.)
- The total amount of money charged as supplements. (Suma totală percepută drept supliment.)
- This amount is broken down in three envelopes. (Această sumă este defalcată în trei tranșe.)
- I sit here all day trying to persuade people to do the things they ought to have the sense to do without my persuading them. That's all the powers of the President amount to. (Stau aici toată ziua încercând să-i conving pe oameni să facă lucrurile pe care ar trebui să le facă singuri, fără să-i conving eu. La asta se rezumă toată puterea președintelui.) - Harry Truman
- Perseverance alone does not assure success. No amount of stalking will lead to game in a field that has none. (Perseverența nu este suficientă pentru a asigura succesul. Munca singură nu merge, mai trebuie și talent.) - I Ching
- Men do not understand books until they have had a certain amount of life, or at any rate no man understands a deep book until he has seen and lived at least part of its contents. (Oamenii nu înțeleg cărțile până ce nu au trăit puțin sau, măcar, până ce nu au văzut ori trăit o parte din conținutul acestora.) - Ezra Pound
- I think the measure of your success to a certain extent will be the amount of things written about you that aren't true. (Cred că mărimea succesului depinde într-o anumită măsură de cantitatea de lucruri scrise despre tine care nu sunt adevărate.) - Cybill Shepherd
- Man is bombarded by an increasing amount of information which he finds increasingly meaningless. (Omul este bombardat de tot mai multe informații, care au pentru el tot mai puțină importanță.) - Andrzej Majewski
Alte exemple de fraze cu amount
- Regardless of the amount, Brian wants the correct, entire amount by next week.
- The amount of money the government earns in taxes determines the amount of money it can spend on welfare.
- If he goes on like that, he will never amount to much.
- He'll never amount to much.
- Any amount of information will do.
- What is the total amount?
- How many kilograms does it amount to?
- Any amount of money will do.
- Any amount of money will be welcome.
- He can come up with any amount of money.
- He did an amount of work.
- You may ask me any amount of money you need.
- There is a certain amount of truth in ~.
- He seems to have had a great amount of money.
- This amount includes tax.
- We will pay this amount by June 30.
- Will this amount of money meet your need?
- The sales didn't amount to anything.
- His debts amount to $2,000.
- That amount of food will last them for a week.
- I don't think his proposals amount to much.
- His debts amount to more than he can pay.
- What is the amount of money you spend?
- Riches amount to little without happiness.
- These conditions amount to refusal.
- Her debts amount to more than she can pay.
- I think she has a fair amount of sense.
- His debts amount to over $1000.
- What an incredible amount of work he has done!
- They need to eat double that amount.
- We will pay you according to the amount of work you do.
- A frightful amount of work.
- He was able to get along on the small amount of money.
- You will be paid according to the amount of work you do.
- I urinate a tremendous amount at a time.
- No wonder you've got a headache; the amount you drank last night.
- Happening in wartime, this would amount to disaster.
- Passengers can take a certain amount of baggage on the airplane.
- This summer we had an unusual amount of rain.
- The amount of work and the pay are not balanced.
- His debts amount to two million dollars.
- His debts amount to a considerable sum.
- We have to demand a large amount of money of you.
- You get paid in proportion to the amount of the work you do.
- He extorted a large amount of money from her.
- He drinks a moderate amount of coffee.
- He consumes an enormous amount of liquor.
- No amount of money can buy happiness.
- The profit will amount to three million dollars.
- How are you going to spend such a large amount of money?
- We need a large amount of money for this project.
- No amount of money will change his mind.
- His savings will soon amount to one million yen.
- He bestowed a large amount of money on the institute.
- The amount of carbon dioxide has increased by 10 percent.
- The amount donated still falls short of the goal.
- Agriculture consumes a great amount of water.
- His debts amount to 100,000 yen.
- It is estimated that his debts will amount to a considerable sum.
- He put a large amount of money into the industry.
- Write the amount on the check in letters as well as figures.
- Your plan requires a large amount of money.
- A considerable amount of time and effort have been spent already.
- The road is inadequate for the amount of traffic which it carries.
- Here the wages are paid in proportion to the amount of work done.
- Does the amount of rain affect the growth of crops?
- The amount of time someone is willing to spend on something may communicate how important it is to him.
- He acquired a vast amount of wealth in these few years.
- Large amount of money were spent on the bridge.
- However, the amount of wind available varies with the location and the season of the year.
- I am afraid the loss will amount to one hundred million dollars.
- No one can determine the amount of pin - money we waste in a year.
- The amount of smoke that comes out of an electronic cigarette isn't bad at all.
- The candidate handed out a great amount of money in the election.
- Compiling a dictionary demands an enormous amount of time.
- A considerable amount of money was appropriated for the national defense.
- Our total debts amount to ten thousand dollars.
- The sun sends out an incredible amount of heat and light.
- Damages from the flood amount to ten million dollars.
- Fruit trees require a large amount of space in which to grow.
- A camel can store a large amount of water in the hump on its back.
- Detachment provides perspective, which in turn permits a certain amount of pattern recognition.
- The gross amount of the loss was larger than 100 million yen.
- We roast just enough beans for the amount we're going to drink, and grind them in the coffee mill.
- A dumb person in the society is not height of intelligence but no amount of knowledge either.
- Mr Johnson was concerned about the amount of money that was being lost because of careless management.
- Her mother, Mrs Brown, increased the amount of vegetables in her diet.
- As a general rule, the pension amount is based on price changes in the previous year.
- If one is to save up the chicken feed every day, it will amount to a very substantial sum in a year.
- Some economists estimate that housewives' services, valued in money, would amount to about 25% of GNP.
- Americans are said to regard the amount of money a man makes as a criterion of his ability.
- Credit is the amount or sum placed at a person's disposal by a bank; a loan of money.
- The amount of paper produced by a country is closely related to its cultural standards.
- I feel smart today, to a degree that is in proportion to the amount of good rest I had yesterday.
- Brian repeatedly told Chris that he owed him a pretty large amount of money.
- No amount of wealth can satisfy a covetous man. Not all the treasure in the world makes him happy.
- I've steeled myself to face a certain amount of sacrifice, effort and hardship if that's what it takes to fulfill my dream.
- If an oversight is the reason why you have not paid, please send us the amount due, and let us solve the problem immediately.
- As for the air, there is always some moisture in the atmosphere, but when the amount increases a great deal, it affects the light waves.
- Credit is an amount or limit to the extent of which a person may receive goods or money for payment in the future.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru amount
Produse referitoare la "amount"