Fraze exemplificatoare cu application
- Of its own motion or an application by a party. (Fie din oficiu, fie la cererea unei părți.)
- That application was not accepted. (Această cerere nu a fost acceptată.)
- The application shall not be subject to payment of a fee. (Solicitarea nu implică plata unei taxe.)
- This application also makes data compression possible. (Această aplicație permite și compresia datelor.)
- It may well be doubted whether human ingenuity can construct an enigma... which human ingenuity may not, by proper application, resolve. (Dacă ingeniozitatea umană este în măsură să creeze o enigmă... pe care ea însăși cu efortul de rigoare să n-o poată dezlega este o chestiune discutabilă.) - Edgar Allan Poe
- Engineering is the professional and systematic application of science to the efficient utilization of natural resources to produce wealth. (Ingineria este aplicarea profesională și sistematică a științei asupra utilizării eficiente a resurselor naturale pentru a produce belșug.) - T.J. Hoover
Alte exemple de fraze cu application
- His application went through.
- External application only.
- He sent in his application to the office.
- He turned down my application.
- His application was rejected.
- I wrote off for an application form.
- This method has no application to the case.
- Please fill in this application form.
- This rule has no application to the case.
- Please fax me the application form.
- We regret that your application has not been accepted.
- This method is of wide application.
- May I have an application form in Japanese?
- Jane filled out an application.
- Her application for leave was refused.
- She made out the application for admission.
- An elastic application of the rule.
- Admission will be allotted in order of application.
- I regret to inform you that your application has been refused.
- I will make an application to that firm for employment.
- Glue the photograph to your application form.
- It is necessary to complete all pages of the application form.
- It is important that you attach your photo to the application from.
- Tickets will be allotted in order of application.
- The office telegraphed that they had not received my application.
- Tom filled out the application form.
- Have them send you an application form over the Internet.
- Fill in this application form and send it at once.
- Her application to join the party was rejected.
- I don't happen to have your application on hand at the moment.
- Attach a recent photograph to your application form.
- It is important that you attach your photo to the application form.
- More detailed information will be supplied on application to the publisher.
- If you want to join the club, you must first fill in this application form.
- This school was recommended to me by someone I asked to help me with the visa application process.
- We are not concerned in this paper with the application of Emmet's theory in biology.
- These ungrammatical sentences resulted from the application of the additional rule F.
- I would like to consider the implications we can draw from the application of Emmet's theory to chemistry.
- Mail your application for admission directly to the school office.
- You have to fill out an application for admission to the hospital at the front desk.
- After she filled out the application, the records clerk told her that the fee was eight dollars.
- In the U.S., part of the application process to universities usually includes an essay on "Why I want to go to university."
- Please fill in the application form and send it back by November 2nd.
- I was going to hand in my application form to the boss today, but he beat me to the punch.
- Recent investigations have demonstrated that the application of Emmet's theory is not always without defects.
- Application to his studies brought him excellent results in the final examination.
- It should be emphasized that Emmet's theory yielded a number of byproducts in the process of application.
- New truth and knowledge always elevate human life and most usually find practical application.
- On the practical side, the application of Emmet's theory has produced several outstanding designs.
- The widespread application of administrative guidance is considered to be a uniquely Japanese practice in which bureaucrats exert authority, without any legal backing, telling the private sector what to do and what not to do.
- We will have to consider each application on a case-by-case basis.
Exemple din articole cu application
- Introduction Technology Resource Management Company is growing support at a rapid speed with professional business application increasingly demanding a highly.
- If ever you doubt this advice, then you should read this fascinating account of how an application was given a five-fold speed increase just by finding out exactly where the performance problems were and then tackling them in detail.
- You don't know -- you would if you were playing the hypothetical example game used in this Nintendo patent application for the Wii Vitality Sensor accessory (dug up by Siliconera).
- Drupal Application by workerbee123.
- Mac HomePage application for publishing new pages, but allowed previously published pages to remain viewable on the web.
- Why allowing the Ubuntu application stack to be customized before installing the system, an idea recently proposed on Ubuntu Brainstorm, would be great.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru application
Produse referitoare la "application"
Tyndale House Publishers
Alison Cooper Chisolm