Fraze exemplificatoare cu appointed
- The accounting officer shall be appointed by the commission. (Contabilul este numit de comisie.)
Alte exemple de fraze cu appointed
- We appointed him as our representative.
- He was appointed chairman.
- He appointed me to do this task.
- There is no hope of his being appointed.
- I was appointed chairperson.
- They appointed him chairman.
- They appointed him manager.
- She was appointed chairperson.
- They appointed him as a director.
- They appointed her to do the task.
- Be sure to come here by the appointed time.
- Do not fail to come here by the appointed time.
- The date has been appointed but the place has not.
- He was appointed to a responsible post.
- He was appointed the Minister of Finance.
- He was appointed ambassador to Britain.
- He has just been appointed the U.S. Ambassador to Japan.
- He came five minutes behind the appointed time.
- They appointed Jim manager.
- She came an hour beyond the appointed time.
- They appointed Mr White as manager.
- It was not long before he was appointed professor.
- The owners appointed him manager.
- We appointed Mr Wood chairman.
- I was appointed to section chief.
- The president appointed a new manager.
- Ms. Asada was appointed chairperson.
- The president appointed each man to the post.
- The appointed day is close at hand.
- Don't fail to come here by the appointed time.
- Monday was appointed as the day for the next meeting.
- He appointed John to act as his deputy.
- You are ten minutes behind the appointed time.
- He was appointed Japanese minister to Mexico.
- There was a heated argument as to who should be appointed chairman.
- They appointed Miss Smith chairperson.
- He is apt to be late for the appointed time.
- No doubt he will bring the money on the appointed day.
- The executive committee appointed him the president of the company.
- The minister appointed one of his cronies to a key position.
- The Government appointed a committee to investigate the accident.
- The Government appointed Mr Brown ambassador to Peru.
- The prime minister appointed them to key Cabinet posts.
- God appointed blue to be an everlasting source of delight.
- Legal services will be provided by lawyers and other experts to be appointed the government.
- Somebody who wavers between hope and fear over superficial things should not be appointed to a management position.
- Yuka fell in love the moment she was introduced to the newly-appointed English teacher.
- We are writing to inform you that Mr Koichi Ohara has been appointed as Manager of the Technical Department in succession to Mr Taro Iida.
- In spite of the terrible congestion, I was in time for the appointed time.
- The Abe Cabinet is the Cabinet inaugurated on September 26, 2006 by Shinzo Abe, who was appointed as Japan's 90th Prime Minister.
Exemple din articole cu appointed
- New General Manager Appointed For Anantara Bophut Resort & Spa, Koh SamuiEye of Dubai (press release)Opened in November 2004 on the Thai island of Koh Samui, Anantara Bophut is a boutique-sized resort of just 106 rooms and suites, .
Produse referitoare la "appointed"
David Robert Berry
Jr. Preston T. Bailey