Exemple din articole cu attainment
- A break in continuity has occurred in the Educational Attainment series and, therfore, data from Q2 2009 onwards is not fully comparable with previous quarters.
- Attainment of the Real World (October 19, 1966).
- The website staff were very the intimate launch have loved the story the forum also had the love society the QQ group, exchanged the attainment for the reader.
- Besides, Olarewaju submitted that constant refrain by some Nigerians on the attainment of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGS) by the year 2020 without a corresponding growth in labour management would be an exercise in futility.
- We examined which components of maternal role attainment (identity, presence, competence) influenced quality of parenting for 72 medically fragile infants, controlling for maternal education and infant illness severity.
- Find Parents' aspirations key to bridging 'poverty gap' in school attainment and the latest news and jobs on Children & Young People Now.
- The highest attainment in perfecting basics.
- The ways that affluence and disadvantage can influence educational attainment are potentially very broad.
- Ebook The Growing Gender Gaps in College Enrollment and Degree Attainment in the US and Their Potential Economic and Social Consequences - Free PDF Ebooks Files @AcrobatPlanet.
- "Apart from HIV and AIDS, we also feel that there are other health-related MDGs of which the attainment could possibly be endangered by legislation that impede access to medicines," he added.
- To further elaborate the concept and it relevance to today's educational attainment challenges, I drafted and posted to this blog site a new paper, Affording and Quality-Assuring Educational Attainment.
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru attainment
Produse referitoare la "attainment"
Michael J. Goldberg
David M. Bader
Carl J. Arico
Robert A. Caro
Laura Ioana Leon