Fraze exemplificatoare cu be happy
- May you be happy ! (Vă doresc fericire!)
- Men as well as animals do whatever makes them happy, differences lie in what makes them happy. (Oamenii, asemenea animalelor, fac ceea ce le induce fericirea, diferit este doar lucrul care îi face fericiți.) - B.J. Gupta
- It makes me happy to work. And it makes me a better mother to be a happy person. (Munca mă face fericită. Fiind o persoană fericită mă face o mamă mai bună.) - Cheryl Hines
- The only really happy folk are married women and single men. (Singurii oameni cu adevărat fericiți sunt femeile măritate și bărbații singuri.) - H.L. Mencken
- Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy. (Puritanism: frica obsedantă că undeva, cineva ar putea fi fericit.) - H.L. Mencken
- I still believe in liberalism today as much as I ever did, but, oh, there was a happy time when I believed in liberals... (Mai cred în liberalism și astăzi la fel de mult ca întotdeauna, dar, ah, era o perioadă fericită când credeam în liberali.) - G.K. Chesterton
- We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us happy is something to be enthusiastic about. (Ne comportăm ca și când confortul și luxul ar fi cerințe primordiale de viață, când tot ceea ce ne trebuie ca să fim fericiți este ceva care să ne entuziasmeze.) - Charles Kingsley
- Every man is thoroughly happy twice in his life: just after he has met his first love, and just after he has left his last one. (Orice om este cu adevărat fericit de două ori în viață: imediat ce și-a găsit prima iubire și imediat ce a părăsit-o pe ultima.) - H.L. Mencken
- Alimony: the ransom the happy pay to the devil. (Pensie alimentară: răscumpărarea pe care cei fericiți o plătesc diavolului.) - H.L. Mencken
- Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy. (Folosește, dar nu abuza; nici abstinența, nici excesul nu-l fac pe om fericit.) - Voltaire
- If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it. (Dacă nu putem trăi astfel încât să fim fericiți, haideți măcar să trăim așa cum merităm.) - Immanuel Hermann Fichte
Alte exemple de fraze cu be happy
- Don't worry, be happy!
- If only we'd stop trying to be happy we could have a pretty good time.
- I'll be happy to answer your question.
- May you all be happy.
- May you and your family be happy.
- The men will be happy if they get anything back.
- Why not? I'd be happy to.
- If you call him a clever man, he may be happy.
- I can't keep this up. It's an emotional roller coaster around here and all we have to do is look at the boss' face to know whether everybody is going to be happy or sad.
- Which ever wins, I'll be happy.
- Well, I'll be happy to loan you the money.
- Then one day the boy came to the tree and the tree said, "Come, Boy, come and climb up my trunk and swing from my branches and eat apples and play in my shade and be happy."
- And then one day the boy came back and the tree shook with joy and she said, "Come, boy, climb up my trunk and swing from my branches and be happy."
- By the time she gets there, she will be happy again.
- Then you will be happy.
- Then you will have money and you will be happy.
- I'll be happy if you will come with me.
- May you be happy!
- The farmers must be happy to hear that.
- I'd be happy to help you if you're having trouble.
- I hope you'll be happy for ever.
- May you both be happy!
- I would be happy to be of any service to you.
- If she had married you, she would be happy now.
- As long as you are with him, you can't be happy.
- I will be happy to attend your party.
- Everyone will be happy if you help us.
- May your days be happy, and may all your Christmas be white.
- May you always be happy!
- May you be happy.
- If you wish to be happy, learn to be content with your condition in life.
- It is only normal to want to be happy.
- We'll soon be happy, won't we?
- I'll be happy whether I win or lose.
- If it were not for exams, we would be happy.
- I will be happy to assist whoever needs help.
- Everybody wants to be happy.
- Every man can not be happy.
- You can never be happy if you feel envious of other people.
- I understand him to be happy.
- He says that if he were there he would be happy.
- He may not be happy.
- I hold him to be happy.
- He seems to be happy.
- They must be happy.
- They may yet be happy.
- She replied that she would be happy to come.
- She will be happy when she gets engaged.
- She seems to be happy.
- We would be happy to send our book to you when it is published.
- Anyhow, having been held in school from morning to evening ... anybody'd be happy on getting released.
- She will be happy when she gets married.
- She can't be happy with us, let her go.
Produse referitoare la "be happy"
Barbara Ann Kipfer