be out of training
Exemple din articole cu be out of training
- We worked out that the best way to work around this was for me to go to the training in the morning, but since I would be out of training by about 2pm, I should work from home, covering the project, from 3pm until at least 7pm.
- He went to the orthopedic specialist on Monday morning, where they had to break the news to him that he needed surgery and would be out of training for possibly 4 months.
- The stakes winners Acaffella and Bench Points are sidelined with injuries and will be out of training until early 2011, their trainers said.
- After not working out for an extended period, your injury will be stiff and the rest of your body will be out of training condition as well.
- The good news surrounding the Seubert injury is a break like this tends not to be a chronic condition (and since he will be out of training camp for a while makes it less likely he will be seriously injured before the season starts).
- Since November I had done no running whatsoever and now was going to be out of training for at least four weeks, with just eight weeks until my big day.
- I won't be out of training for too long.
- The French athlete has been in pain since August but did not receive a confirmation about the injury until now, it is still uncertain how long he will be out of training writes L'Equipe.
- Coach Richard Sacco said the three year old colt gallop Victoria to be out of training from February to April, which removes him from consideration this year's Triple Crown horse races.
Acest site este bazat pe Lexica © 2004-2021 Lucian Velea
Pe această pagină se găsesc și informații intermediate de Yahoo!