be out of tune with
Exemple din articole cu be out of tune with
- I think NDNA are supposed to be doing that but they appear at present to be out of tune with the majority of their members.
- We have to keep our eye on the ball, because any reviewer might have a very have a peculiar sense of what they like and don't like that may be out of tune with what we're doing here or what the customer wants.
- Unfortunately, there was small problem with the intonation on my review model concerning the G and B strings, causing first position chords to be out of tune with each other.
- However, the board of the MTA appears to be out of tune with society.
- Should one be out of tune with one's environment, steps must be taken to rectify the situation.
- A law, for example, criminalizing homosexuality would be out of tune with mainstream American views in 2010.
- The pulse of the fan is a beat that is easy to ignore or be out of tune with but a program that does not understand its fan base faces great risk.