Exemple din articole cu be taunted
- Gay teens are more likely to be taunted than their heterosexual counterparts.
- The Reformed churches profess to be governed solely by Scripture, but so long as they continue baptizing babies, so long will they be taunted by Roman Catholics (and others) for their manifest inconsistency.
- Some sort of beast will be taunted out of its cave, or so we hope.
- It's bad enough to be taunted on the playground or in the cafeteria, but when cruelty can go viral, the victim must feel even more helpless, even more without a refuge.
- It's not enough that her family is suffering losing her but to have to be taunted y stupid neighbors.
- How does the Petkov woman feel knowing that she put her child(ren) in a situation where they might be taunted and ridiculed by their peers.