Fraze exemplificatoare cu beer
- I went to drink a beer with friends. (Am fost să beau o bere cu prietenii.)
- Religions change; beer and wine remain. (Religiile se schimbă; berea și vinul rămân la fel.) - Hervey Allen
- Religions change; beer and wine remain. (Religiile se schimbă; berea și vinul rămân aceleași.) - Harvey Allen
- Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. (Berea este dovada vie a faptului că Dumnezeu ne iubește și vrea să fim fericiți.) - Benjamin Franklin
Alte exemple de fraze cu beer
- Beer is taxed according to its malt content, so low-malt beer is cheaper.
- What do you say to a beer?
- A beer, please.
- Could I get one more beer, please?
- Would you like some more beer?
- I wonder if you could get me another beer?
- Have you got any beer?
- I'm off beer.
- I'd like that beer, please.
- This beer is not cold enough.
- I would like to have something to munch on with my beer.
- She drank the beer down.
- He drinks too much beer.
- I'm dying for a beer!
- He called for beer.
- He was drunk on beer.
- I'd like a glass of beer.
- He can't go without beer even for a day.
- She took to drinking beer.
- Do you have any Japanese beer?
- He asked for a beer.
- This beer is dry.
- Have another glass of beer, please.
- Please bring him his beer.
- This beer contains 5% alcohol.
- I used to drink beer.
- Go easy on the beer!
- I feel like another beer.
- I would rather order beer.
- Do you have any light beer?
- I really feel like beer.
- What about a glass of beer?
- Could I have another glass of beer?
- I never touch beer.
- I'll buy you some beer.
- Do you have any foreign beer?
- I can't drink the beer any more.
- To tell the truth, I had drink a little beer.
- Pour him a glass of beer.
- I took a bath and then had a glass of beer.
- I don't care for beer.
- I didn't like beer at that time.
- As for me, I prefer beer to whisky.
- We pigged out on pizza and beer.
- What's the best local beer that you recommend?
- I drank beer last night.
- Life is not all beer and skittles.
- He finished the beer and ordered another.
- Wouldn't you like another glass of beer?
- I went to drink a beer with friends.
- I feel like drinking a beer.
- Mom was innocent enough to ask him, Would you like any more beer?
- I think I'll start with a bottle of beer.
- Would you care for another glass of beer?
- Let's talk over a cold beer.
- Please drink the beer before it goes flat.
- Beer is brewed from malt.
- She prefers beer to wine.
- I don't drink much beer.
- He drank three bottles of beer.
- He called for another glass of beer.
- This beer tastes bitter.
- He asked for a glass of beer.
- He drinks a bottle of beer at dinner.
- I would love a cold glass of beer.
- A cold beer would hit the spot!
- In Japan you don't pour your own beer; someone else does it for you.
- He restricted his drinking to one beer a day.
- Don't drink beer before going to bed.
- There is nothing like cold beer on a hot day.
- This beer mug holds one pint.
- Waiter, please bring me another glass of beer.
- This beer contains a high proportion of alcohol.
- Drinking beer makes me refreshed.
- I had a glass of beer to quench my thirst.
- Please bring this gentleman a glass of beer.
- Sales of beer is at the mercy of weather.
- There is nothing like a glass of beer after a whole day's work.
- That's a gorgeous color. What kind of beer is that?
- Yeast makes beer ferment.
- I suspect they water down the beer in that pub.
- He drank some beer besides a bottle of whisky.
- I do not feel like drinking beer tonight.
- Beer bottles are made of glass.
- The beer foamed over the top of the glass.
- Buy a bottle of beer at a liquor store.
- He satisfied his thirst with a large glass of beer.
- Come on, Joe. Just a glass of beer won't hurt.
- Pale ale is a low-alcohol beer.
- Thanks to a cold summer, beer has sold poorly.
- Nothing beats a big glass of beer in summer.
- Ms Sato is no lightweight. I just saw her chug three bottles of beer.
- He doesn't even drink beer, not to mention whiskey.
- My father used to drink beer, but now he drinks Nihonshu.
- He drank that large beer mug dry.
- My father usually drinks beer, but this evening he drank wine.
- Draft beer tastes especially good on a hot day.
- How much beer people drink largely depends on the weather.
- Whether or not beer-gardens get a lot of customers depends on the weather.
- I had an awful experience today, so I'm going to have a beer and go straight to bed.
Imagini cu beer
Produse referitoare la "beer"
Joshua M. Bernstein