Fraze exemplificatoare cu beginning
- A good beginning is half the battle. (Ziua bună se cunoaște de dimineață.)
- A good beginning makes a good ending. (Sfârșitul laudă începutul.)
- People are beginning to talk. (Lumea a început să vorbească.)
- People have forgotten how to tell a story. Stories don't have a middle or an end any more. They usually have a beginning that never stops beginning. (Oamenii au uitat cum să spună o poveste. Poveștile nu mai au mijloc și sfârșit. De obicei au început care nu se mai oprește din a începe.) - Steven Spielberg
- He who chooses the beginning of the road chooses the place it leads to. It is the means that determines the end. (Cel care alege începutul drumului alege locul în care acesta duce. Mijloacele determină scopul.) - Harry Emerson Fosdick
- Look with favour upon a bold beginning. (Privește un început îndrăzneț cu bunăvoință.) - Vergiliu
- I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer. (Aveam acea convingere familiară că viața începea din nou odată cu venirea verii.) - F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Coming together is the beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success. (A fi împreună este un început. A rămâne împreună este un progres. A lucra împreună este un succes!) - Henry Ford
- When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President. Now I'm beginning to believe it. (Când eram băiețandru, mi s-a spus că oricine poate deveni președintele Statelor Unite. Acum încep să o cred.) - Clarence Darrow
- Knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of happiness. (Cunoașterea a ceea ce este posibil este începutul fericirii.) - George Santayana
- The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. (Lumea este rotundă și locul care poate părea sfârsitul poate fi, de asemenea, începutul.) - George Baker
- Great indeed is the sublimity of the Creative, to which all beings owe their beginning and which permeates all heaven. (Într-adevar, sublimitatea Domnului este mare, a celui căruia toate ființele îi datorează faptul că există și care deschide calea tuturor către rai.) - I Ching
- Play is the beginning of knowledge. (Joaca este începutul cunoașterii.) - George Dorsey
Alte exemple de fraze cu beginning
- It is beginning to tell on him.
- I'm just beginning.
- He came right at the beginning of the game.
- I am beginning to like Ken little by little.
- In my beginning is my end.
- We are beginning our descent.
- He was the God in the beginning.
- She was beginning to get desperate.
- They are beginning their homework.
- Whatever has a beginning also has an end.
- It was beginning to snow.
- He's beginning to cry.
- Let's begin at the beginning.
- His age is beginning to tell on him.
- Your age is beginning to tell.
- The beginning showed it.
- Looking outside, it's beginning to rain.
- In the beginning was the Word.
- From beginning to end.
- At the beginning of next month.
- I am beginning to understand.
- The stars were beginning to appear.
- The concert is beginning now.
- The strain is beginning to tell on him.
- I am beginning to remember it.
- The party is just beginning.
- In the beginning man was almost the same as the other animals.
- The supplies are beginning to give out.
- My eyesight is beginning to fail.
- He is beginning to pick up his health again.
- The children are beginning to get out of hand.
- Our plan went wrong from the beginning.
- She is beginning to play the piano.
- The undertaking was a failure from the beginning.
- Will we be in time for the beginning of the party?
- The trees are beginning to bud.
- Tell us the story from beginning and end.
- They arrived in Osaka at the beginning of May.
- Alcohol is beginning to tell on his speech.
- He is beginning to lose his hair.
- Read Lesson 10 from the beginning.
- Business is at last beginning to pick up.
- He complained that his age was beginning to tell on him.
- Calm down and begin at the beginning.
- I had great difficulty at the beginning.
- The beginning of the story was interesting.
- The beginning of the trouble was his careless remark.
- He'd been three months in the job and the strain was beginning to tell on him.
- His old age is beginning to affect his eyesight.
- I watched the game from beginning to end.
- A capital letter is used at the beginning of a sentence.
- A frenzied feasting tells of the beginning.
- He left for England at the beginning of August.
- My father will be back at the beginning of next month.
- She will arrive in Tokyo at the beginning of next month.
- He intended to reexamine the case from the beginning.
- He stayed with us till beginning of this month.
- Birth is, in a manner, the beginning of death.
- At the beginning of the fifth year, Tony said he was going to have to charge more.
- I read the book from beginning to end.
- I watched the play from beginning to end.
- This type of blouse is beginning to date.
- I watched the game from beginning to end.
- This bicycle has been left here since the beginning of this month.
- As a beginning I would like to examine the catalyzer used in this experiment.
- All these late nights were beginning to tell on my health.
- Hard labor was beginning to tell on his health.
- When you're beginning to look like the photo in your passport, you should go on a holiday.
- It's beginning to rain. Please share my umbrella.
- I thought rain was beginning to fall.
- Your sense of humor is beginning to exert itself.
- I thought that we would be good friends from the beginning.
- The flowers are beginning to grow and everything is becoming green.
- We are haunted by an ideal life, and it is because we have within us the beginning and the possibility for it.
- It turned out that the cards were stacked against her from the beginning of the game.
- Every actor has cold feet just before the beginning of a show.
- The buds are beginning to show signs of color.
- In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
- Of course, recognizing our common humanity is only the beginning of our task.
- We've had no rain for ages; in fact, not since the beginning of April.
- Our teacher called the roll at the beginning of the class.
- We didn't hit it off too well at the beginning, but as we got to talking, we found we got along quite well.
- People have eaten with their fingers from the beginning of history.
- I found this book interested from beginning to end.
- The pressures of supporting a big family are beginning to catch up with him.
- The bargain sale will run for three days, beginning today.
- In fact, the sea has already risen 10 centimeters since the beginning of this century.
- Although the two boys disliked the partner of each other the beginning, they became good friends soon.
- It is not clear whether Lander intended to alter Emmet's style from the beginning.
- Chapter three is the end of the beginning of the book. Stop there and read the critic's comments.
- The point we must clarify here is that the lines between amateur and professional in sport are beginning to disappear.
- After having read the economic white paper, I am beginning to see the light on our financial standing.
- At the beginning of a marathon race, scores of runners start, but only a few finish and just one takes the cake.
- Working healthy people contribute to the repression of medical expenses, the raise of the beginning age of benefits and curtailment of its cost.
- Before beginning to shop at this online store please familiarize yourself with these store policies.
- A good beginning makes a good ending. [Proverb]
- A good beginning makes a good ending.
- I have come here to seek a new beginning between the United States and Muslims around the world; one based upon mutual interest and mutual respect; and one based upon the truth that America and Islam are not exclusive, and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles â principles of justice and progress; tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.
Exemple din articole cu beginning
Imagini exemplificatoare pentru beginning
Produse referitoare la "beginning"
Wayne A. Mack